Chapter 12

Faith’s P.O.V

I hold myself together until she drives out of sight. I walk back inside feeling so broken. I wanted that. Not the hiding but a kid. I not that sounds a bit odd, seeing that I kill people, but I wanted one. None the less, I do kill people and well I have no one to have a kid with.

Jack.

My thought made me smack myself. Jack, no way.

Why not? He loves you and you love him.

What the fuck? I’m pretty sure I just slapped myself in the face. He wouldn’t go for kids anyways.

You don’t know that. He might love the idea of starting a family.

Stop talking! Jack is a no. I could never have children with Jack. He’s too big of a pussy to even have sex with me anyways. I love him yes, but he wouldn’t agree to that.

He thinks about you in ways you wouldn’t guess. He loves you, inside… and out.

My mind said the word “out” with a bit of a roll on the tongue. I shivered at the thought. Jack and me, together as one. I wondered if we had sex before everything went wrong. Probably seeing he was going to marry me. I wondered what it felt like.

I could tell you.

Are my thoughts talking to me?

Yes

Oh.  Well like did we… you know?

Yes.

I shivered at the thought, tingles running through my body. Dear god.

Dear god indeed.

Did I like it? Did he like it?

Yes to both. You were in love, which makes it better I would think.

“What are you thinking about, Faith?” A deep voice ripped my from my thoughts making me jump.

“Oh, um nothing I guess.” I said, blushing red.

“Did I embarrass you?” He asked, being cheeky as hell.

“No.” I only blushed more.

“I think I did.”

“Well you didn’t.”

I leaned back on the couch and before I knew it, Jack’s head was on my lap. He looked up at me, and I gave him a small smile. He tried so hard to make me love him, but I didn’t. Or so he thought. I pulled my fingers through his hair, and he hummed at my gesture.