Chapter 9

Krista’s P.O.V

“Hey, stop walking away from me!” Jeff yelled at me as I walked down the hall. He just keeps getting bitcher and bitcher by the day. He doesn’t like being away from the woods, and I know it.

“I can do whatever I want.” I wave him off, and lean on the wall of Faith’s hotel room. She and Jack had only been in there for a few minutes, but I couldn’t hear a thing. Damn them and their silence. I wanted to know what they were talking about.

“Ugh, why are so pissy all the time?” He asked me bluntly. I rolled my eyes. As you can tell Jeff is real smooth with the ladies.

 “Why are you such an ass hole all the time?” I asked, the anger I had been hiding bubbled up.

I love Jeff, but he came be so fucking annoying and hard to deal with.

“Cause I’m Jeff the Killer.” He smugly replied.

“Go to hell. I don’t have time for you.” I pushed him away from me, storming down the hall way.

Don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt him. Don’t hurt him.

I repeated this in my head, knowing I needed to get out before I hurt him or worse. I had a policy for myself and that was I could not kill if I was very very mad. It makes you slip up, and I can’t slip up. Prison doesn’t fancy me. I’ve never been but Faith has a couple of times. Her description of the place didn’t sound very nice. It didn’t sound nice at all. I couldn’t go. They have to think I’m gone and if I have a record they can track me down.

Not like they could track Faith down. Her name isn’t even Chancer, and I’m not sure if her first name is legit Faith. She seems fond of the name so maybe it was but I’m not sure. I would have to ask.

“Don’t walk away from me!” Jeff yelled, and I clenched my fists.

“Jeff, back the fuck off for like ten minutes. I need to cool down before I kill you.” I turn and push past him, again leaning on the wall of Faith’s hotel.

“You couldn’t kill me. I’m Jeff the Kille-“

He almost finishes. Almost. I grabbed his hoodie and pulled my knife out, slamming him to the wall and putting my knife to his white little throat.

“Say that one more fucking time, and this knife with go across your throat.” I threatened and he smiled an evil smile.

“I’m Jeff the killer, and the guy you’re in love with.” He said and I slapped him. I moved the knife knowing I couldn’t hurt him. Damn him.

I slipped my knife back in my pocket, and as I did Jeff grabbed me, and pushed me to the wall. I hit it with a loud thump, but I barely heard it. I didn’t feel the pain I should have, because he was so close. His flesh brushing on mine, the sparks flying from my skin. He had my wrists in his hands, moving them so they where above my head. I looked up for a second just to see my hands and this head was in my neck. His dark, messy hair brushed my cheek. I giggled, but only because it tickled. Jeff didn’t take it that way though. The kisses on my neck turned into small little bits, and his warm tongue sliding on my skin. I purred at his touch and lips on my skin. It wasn’t enough for him like always, and he found my spot. He teased me with his lips on my spot, making me moan just a little. I clawed the wall as he gave me a mark. I wanted and didn’t want this right now. It was serious time now, and with Faith and Jack in the room on the other side, it was a bit awkward. But I wasn’t really thinking that at the time. Well, I wasn’t really thinking about anything besides the sparks and Jeff’s lips on my skin. He moved from my neck to face me, and let go of my hands. He gripped my hips and pulled me even closer. His body towered over mine, and he leaned into me, his lips finding mine in no time. We didn’t really kiss, he just teased me. His fingers gripped me, and I felt a slit pain. He bit my bottom lips, sliding his tongue over it. I shivered and he smiled.