Chapter 8

Jack’s P.O.V

We sat in the car for what seemed like hours. I was bored and I wanted to see Faith. I can’t believe she ran away. Why would she run away? She wasn’t afraid of me; of course, I mean the bitch drugged me. Why would she run? Did she find her Jack? I growled in my throat. I’ll slit his throat if I ever find him, Faith is mine. I swear on my soul I’ll kill her Jack. I’ll kill him.

Faith’s P.O.V

I paced in the small hotel room. I had taken all the money I had (which wasn’t much) and ran to New York. I knew Slenders way of knowing things. He was smart, but then again you get smart when you read minds and remember everything you hear and see. I wondered how that worked at first, but my mind soon drifted to Jack.

I wondered if he was pissed at me, and I hoped he was. I hoped he was so mad he never wanted to see me again. I hoped he hated me. But most of all I hoped he wanted to find me, and hold me close. I was so scared if he didn’t loving me, but he already said he did. I didn’t know if I being his lost love would increase his love or make him hate me. I was so confused, so I ran away to New York. I found a little hotel that only charged 50 dollars a day, which was cheap for New York. The place was a dump, but I didn’t mind. I lived in the streets for 5 years; this dump would have been heaven. I sat down on the bed, and closed my eyes. I didn’t want to think about this. I just wanted to get away, but at the same time, I wanted to run back and wrap my arms around Jack and just hear his soft heart beat. I just wanted to…

I lost my train of thought as I drifted off to sleep.

Jack’s P.O.V

“You’re going the wrong damn way, Krista.” Jeff stated and Krista glared.

“Shut the fuck up, Jeff I know where I’m going.” She kept looking forward, and I could tell she was fighting the urge to slap him.

“You obviously don’t, just listen to me god damn. You turn right on Broadway and then go straight for ten miles.” He snapped back.

“Shut up, Jeff or I swear to god I will pull this car over and kick your sorry ass out.” She glared at him.

“You wouldn’t do that. You’re not that big of a bitch.” He said.

Jeff’s P.O.V

I hate Krista. She fucking left me on the fucking side on the road. Screw her… fuck this sucks.

Jack’s P.O.V

Krista scares me. I switched to the front when Jeff was kicked out of the car. I sat silently next to her as she drove.  She looked at the directions and laughed.

“Oh look, Jeff was right. Oh well, bastard shouldn’t have crossed me.” She leaned her seat back and took a deep breath. She turned on the radio to a rock stain, and I felt myself calm to one of my favorite Pierce the Veil songs

(Song in Media. A Match into the Water by Pierce the Veil)

Let's go!

I kissed the scars on her skin

I still think you're beautiful

And I don't ever wanna lose my best friend.

I screamed out, "God, you vulture (you vulture),

Bring her back or take me with her."

Tear it down, break the barricade

I want to see what sound it makes

I need this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste

how does it feel? (How does it feel?)