Chapter 23

Sherlock has shut his eyes and slowly drifted of into a deep sleep, a sleep he will never wake from, or thats what he thought. without him knowing his curtins started to move, the papers that were loose around the apartment moved around, and a noise filled 221b, a nosie Sherlock had only heard once before and had hoped, so many times to hear it again.......but was it to late?

Sherlock woke up with a jump and looked around 221b, he started to cry he had failed again, couldnt he do anything right? however Sherlock looked around at the curtins that were swaying about, the pieces of paper flying across the room and a blue box start to materialise in the middle of 221b. could this be it, could this be the mooment sherlock has waited for, 2 years of waiting and thos could be the moment sherlock has been waiting for? or was this one of sherlock crazy dreams and once again sherlock was alone again.

the TARDIS materialised fully in 221b and sherlock was so shocked this wasnt a dream this was it the moment he had been waiting for, the doctor has come back to help him. no body came out of the TARDIS and sherlock was starting to lose hope, he moved towards the TARDIS doors and lifted up his hand about to knock.

however the TARDIS doors flung open and a bright white light poured out into 221b, sherlock was blinded by this light and had to sit down in his chair, the empty bottle of pills lying on the table next to him. Sherlock could see a shadow move towards the TARDIS doors but he couldnt see who it was. the man, who Sherlock presumed was the doctor, didnt say a word he just looked down at sherlock. when sherlock's ees came in to focus he could see the man who had just stepped out of the TARDIS, but it wasnt the man sherlock remembered, the man had a new face, the doctor had a new face. this time he was very tall and skinny, he had brown hair that was spiked up and a long brown coat flowing behind him. sherlock was still being blinded by the light that was coming from the TARDIS but he could tell it was the doctor, just with a new face.

the doctor held out his hand for sherlock to take and said

'come with me'

the doctor pulled sherlock into the TARDIS and shut the door, he turned to sherlock's table and picked up the empty pill bottle, he gave a sigh and snapped his fingers together and like magic the TARDIS doors opened. the doctor walked into the TARDIS and holded sherlock by the shoulder, the doors shut behind him and the TARDIS made the noise they filled 221b once again but then vanished..............