Chapter 2

Sherlock's death was a big shock to everyone who knew him, especially John he didn't know what to do with his life anymore. every morning he would get up and sit in Sherlock's chair hoping Sherlock would come back, but he never did. something had gotten to John over the past few weeks, something Sherlock had said on the rooftop, John kept seeing that day every time he closed his eyes John heard Sherlock's voice, he remembered every word that Sherlock said it was like if John believed hard enough he could bring Sherlock back but he knew that was impossible, only a miracle could bring Sherlock back and John was positive that wouldn't happen.

when the day of Sherlock's funeral came, John didn't want to go he thought it would be too much that he couldn't take it. however that day came and John decided it would be better if he went, in the back of John's mind I think he thought if he went just maybe Sherlock would be there, maybe if he tried hard enough it would happen but no.

it was a cold, wet day at the grave yard John was standing alone at Sherlock's grave fighting back tears when Mrs Hudson came and stood next to John. she too was fighting back tears, Sherlock's death had hit her hard too she kept saying that she thought that she would go before Sherlock.

"I just cant believe he is dead" Mrs  Hudson said through sobs "all those times he fired a gun at my wall and I told him off I never realised the last one would be the last one, oh John why is he dead".

"I don't know, I-I really don't know Mrs Hudson we never expected this and you know what I am quite mad at him for leaving us in this position" John replied he tried to hide his tears for Mrs Hudson he has tor be strong for her, he is the only one she has left now.

"you now what I am too he made me do his house work you know I am not your house keeper John, not yours and not Sherloc-" Mrs Hudson couldn't finish the sentence it was too painful she left the grave yard and then it was just me ..... and Sherlock. I thought to myself should I say something that's would people normally do right?

"um ........you told me once that you weren't a hero. there were times where I didn't think you were human, but let me tell you this you were the best man, the most human being that I had ever known and no one will ever convince me that you told me a lie I was so alone and I owe you so much. please, there's just one more thing one more miracle, Sherlock, for me don't. be. dead. would you do that? just for me. just stop this.....stop this" john finished with a tear falling from his eye and landing in Sherlock's gravestone. John left the grave yard not seeing a man, a tall man with a long black flowing coat and curly hair leaving a note at Sherlock's grave...............