Chapter 4

John spent the night at Sherlock's grave he didn't know what to do with him self he has had so many bad things happen to him in his life and when he found Sherlock they went away, but now that he was gone bad things kept on happening. that tall man didn't return to the grave yard that night but he wasn't far from John everywhere John went that man in a long black coat was there watching John, he never made contact with him he just watched John.

John woke up that morning at Sherlock's grave he had cried most of the night so his clothes were wet and his eyes were red, the grave yard was as empty as before just John was there. he got up and went back to the apartment where he met Mrs Hudson at the door step.

Mrs Hudson "your up very early John, every thing ok?" Mrs Hudson asked, John looked up his eyes red as ever "oh John not again" Mrs Hudson hugged him John cried softly into her arms he missed Sherlock so much.

John "morning Mrs Hudson, I'm sorry about this its just I miss him so much, he was the only man I truly loved and I only just told him that" John wiped his eyes and sniffed he grabbed one of Mrs Hudson's grocery bags and put it in the kitchen.

Mrs Hudson "no John come here you need to rest I shall make you a cup of tea while you go up stairs ok" Mrs Hudson patted Johns arm as he walked up the stairs he was still holding the note that had coursed him so much pain that night. John collapsed in his chair while Mrs Hudson came in with a cup of tea she left without saying a word but looked back at John with a look of sorrow on her face.

John sipped his tea quietly and place the note on the table beside him he slowly got up and looked out the window, it was raining but at the corner of John's eye he saw a man, a man with a long black coat and curly black hair. John thought he was seeing things that it was another joke but the man smiled at him, John was speechless had he just seen what he thought he had seen. was that Sherlock standing there in the rain, John looked again the man was gone. John ran out of the apartment into the street he was soaking wet but that didn't stop him he went to the exact place where the man was standing there but he was gone.

John "SHERLOCK" John shouted into the street but there was no answer the man was gone and John was left there, alone again, rain pouring from the sky like the heaven's had opened . John just stood there looking around there was no one around had it really been Sherlock standing there or had John just imagined it? John slowly walked back to the apartment but stopped at the steps there was a note on the doorstep like the one before, John picked it up and read it

you look so peaceful while you are sleeping John I want to thank you for visiting my grave it means a lot to me- SH

John's mind couldn't take it he just cried and cried he sat down on the door step in the rain and tried to make sense of this, was this a joke or was Sherlock alive? no one knows why Sherlock jumped and John was left to deal with it all, even if Sherlock wasn't  dead John was in pieces he couldn't take it anymore.