Chapter 3

John felt stupid saying all that at Sherlock's grave but now that he had gotten it out of him he felt slightly better, John had a lot happening to him now ever since Sherlock jumped. first the media went crazy they followed John everywhere, every time he went out the house there was some journalist or camera man in his face now a days John just stays at home all day most of the time he cries or sits in a chair and looks at Sherlock's violin.

John wanted to move out of 221b baker street but Mrs Hudson thought it was better to stay it will help him move on, John couldn't think of a single reason to stay except Sherlock would want him to and that was good enough. it didn't help that Sherlock's thing were everywhere in the apartment it just made John even sadder it make matters even worse the police had to search the whole apartment for a reason why Sherlock jumped they came up with nothing.

just after two weeks John visited the Sherlock's grave again he thought this was the only way to make him feel better, as normal people do John bought some flowers he kept thinking to himself that Sherlock would question every single thing and spend endless nights wondering why people bring flowers a grave, but John didn't care it was a sign of respect.

the grave yard was very quiet, it usual is there was just John and Sherlock's body in the coffin as well as all the other dead people that were there but to John it was just him and Sherlock. as always John walked up to Sherlock's grave not noticing the tall man watching him from a tree. it was always the same man just watching John but he never went up to John he just stood there like a ghost.

John placed the flowers on Sherlock's grave and picked up a piece of paper, it was a note with Johns name on it. as John read the note the tall man seemed to disappear like he was never there. after reading the note John threw it to the ground and looked around.

John " is this some kind of sick joke , HEY THIS IS NOT FUNNY IS ANYONE THERE ........ANDERSON IS THAT YOU" 

John shouted into the grave yard but no one answered John was alone. he picked it up again and re-read it

I love my blue scarf thanks for looking after it- SH

some one was playing a joke John could tell however to John it didn't fell like a joke he fell to the ground and started to cry how could anyone be that sick John thought to himself no one saw him pick up Sherlock's scarf did they? why is this happening to me? these thoughts kept going thought Johns mind as he sat there at Sherlock's grave crying into the night.