Chapter Thirty Nine

3 years later

Three years ago, Justin proposed. Now I've been married for two. I always thought that we are gonna fall apart. Not because I don't love him, but because of our jobs. Throughout this time we both went on tour (luckily at the same time) and I thought that it's gonna breake us apart.

But each day, we get stronger and stronger, and our love just gets deeper and deeper.

Tonight's our two years marriage anniversary and we are going to have nice romantic dinner at home. I basicly kicked Justin out so I can preparer everything. But the problem was, I don't have a gift for him.

At first I thought about doing some kinky shit later, but I remembered it's Justin we are talking about so that is happening anyways.

Well maybe, just maybe i thought about perfect gift.

(...)

"The dinner is awsome babe I love it." Justin said with a smile later that night.

"I'm glad you liked it. But I hope you bought me something while you were out. You know I like surprises."

"Of course I do, I know everything about you. Here you go." he gave me the box that he had behind table.

It was a heart shaped box with a little bow on top. I liked the way it was wrapped it was so cute. I opend it up to see...... a clock?

"I remembered how you were talking about your alarm clock that was broken, the one that you keep on your nightstand and you really wanted a new one. So I got you one. But turn it around."

I listend to his commands and turned it around. A little tear formed in my eye.

On the clock there was written moonlight and just bellow that initials J.B & A.G.B.

"Every morning when the clocks wakes you this is going to be the first thing you're gonna see. And it's going to remind you of our love and this beautiful marriage that we have."

"This is so cute. I love it. And I love you so so much." I said while smiling and letting one tear go down my cheek. "But now it's my turn."

While he was unwrapping the jewelry box I got him I was talking to him. "I know how much you wanted that watch the other day so I went and got you one."

"Oh my god seriously. It's so beautiful. Thank you moonlight I love it." he spoke.

"But look at the back of the watch." I told him in excitement.

"It's this date. May 22nd. That is tonight. It's our wedding day."

"It means a little bit more now." I teased him. He looked at me confused so I just took a deep breath, put the biggest smile on my face and looked at his eyes. "It's also the day you found out you're gonna be a dad."

He looked at me with his eyes wide open, his mouth too (just a little bit), and with tears forming in his eyes.

"Are you serious?" he wisperd, and I noded.

He started crying the happy tears, like he has never before. I got up and went to his side, only so he could hold me in his hands even tighter then he did on our weeding day. "Thank you so much. This is the greatest gift ever. And I love you so much, I can't wait to see our little baby. We are gonna be the best and the happiest parents ever. I'm just so...." he stopped the sentence to try to get himself back togheter. But the tears were just coming and he couldn't do anything but lough.

By that time I was crying to. The joy I felt was so amazing, I'm going to be a mother.

"I promise you Ari I'm not gonna let anything happens to this baby. I'm gonna protect him and you with my life. I love you both so much."

"It's our miracle baby." I whispered in his ear and kissed him passionately.

Groupchat:

jbieber:

jbieber: we are going to be parents again!!!!!

__________________

The end!