Part Seven

arigrande: what did you just said?

jbieber: look I'm sorry for telling you this. But you need to know!!!!

arigrande: how did you know about this???

jbieber: because he slept with Hailey. That is the main reason why we broke up.

arigrande: and you fuking bitch never thought about saying this to me?!?!??!

jbieber: look I'm sorry ok?

arigrande: no it's not okay you fucking asshole. You and Hailey broke up before 3-4 months. And not once you told me something.....

arigrande: I just

arigrande: I can't believe....

jbieber: I know it's wrong that i never said you anything but I was scared as hell

jbieber: and I was imberest....

arigrande: why tf?

jbieber: the girlfriend cheated on me. On Justin Bieber! I was ashamed....

arigrande: so you're saying me that your ego was so big so you let one of your best friends live with that fucking cheater??

jbieber: what can I say...

jbieber: all apologizes!

arigrande: not accepted!!

arigrande: I fucking hate you.

arigrande: you maybe hurt me even more then he did!

**
Back to the groupchat

arigrande: who added Hailey last time in the chat???????

Za: I think I did

arigrande: add that bitch back I need to talk to her

Za added HBaldwin to the
groupchat

arigrande: you fucking bitch Baldwin next time I see you I'll beat the hell out of you

HBaldwin: yo what did I do?

arigrande: are you seriously going to pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about? You don't remember why you broke up with Justin?

HBaldwin: OMG

HBaldwin: how tf did you find out?

arigrande: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! I'm not awnsering your damn question! You're gonna listen to me fucking fakeass bitch

selenag: YOU DID WHAT BALDWIN?

HBaldwin: oh c'mon like you guys never made a mistake

arigrande: SO BALDWIN BITCH WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?

arigrande: WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO JUSTIN HE FUCKING LOVED YOU

HBaldwin: DON'T YOU YELL AT ME YOU FUCKING SKINNY BITCH you never asked yourself why Ricky felt the need to sleep with somebody else?

Harry1d: Justin is this truth? Is this why you broke up with her?

Za: I always knew Hailey is bitch but this is just to much

arigrande: GET THAT FUCKING BITCH OUT OF HERE BEFORE I COME TO HER HOUSE AND KILL HER!!!

selenag: okay Ari you need to relax. Come to my house and we'll talk

arigrande: yes. Ok.

Za removed HBaldwin from
groupchat

************
Ariana's P.O.V

I get in my car wearing sweatpants and some stupid shirt. My hair was in messy bun on the top of my head. My make-up was all over my face and around my eyes.

I was driving really uncarfully, like I wanted to die. I was fucking hurting.

After the doorman let me inside Selena's big property, i parked my car next to her front door. She immediately get out of the house and give me a big hug.

"I'm so sorry Ari." she spoked.

"It's not your fault." I sad making myself cry againg

"I need to make you feel better. Let's go to my movie room. We'll watch some good movie and eat ice-cream. And chips"

"Thank you girl."

"No problem my bae. That's what best friends are for." she said with the smile.

(...)

We were watching our second movie when my phone buzzed.

"Who is it?" selena focused on my phone.

"It Justin." I said

jbieber: girl we need to talk. Please awnser me!

arigrande: I'm at Selena's. Girls hanging. Talk 2 you later.

jbieber: come to my house later. I own you an apology.

arigrande: deal!!

"I guess I'm going to Justin's tonight."

"Girl, I knew this will hapen soon. Maybe that breakup was a good thing." Selena comfort me with a smile.

"Maybe." I said thinking about being in his arms.

--

Next chapter Ariana will visit Justin. Hm hm, what will that be?? Stay tunned. Ly