Chapter Twenty One

Ariana's P.O.V

I runed into police station as soon as I heard the news about Justin. And I'm waiting here for more then twenty minutes.

"Miss Grande?" I heard a deep mens voice saying on speaker. I jumped out of the chair and walked to the men that called my name. He explained to me that Justin is now on his way to the prison and he gave me the instructions on how to get there. He also apologise for the waiting.

Next thing you know, I'm in my car driving way above speed limit.

I was in my destinetion and constantly on the edge of the tears. My main goal right now is to see if Justin is okey. I just need to now that he will be fine.

This prison looked awful from the outside. It had a big gate and walls were really high. All around walls was electric fence. It looked like a place where you would send a serial killer, not somebody who had sex with the wrong person.

(...)

I was wating in this wating room for somebody to say my name. That means that I can go talk to Justin in the other room. After more then ten minutes I heard my name and quickly walkd in the other room. A police officer set me down in front of this glas that has phone on the side wall.

Then i saw him. My everything. My soulmate. He looked tired. Another police officer set him down and we were finally aloud to pick up this phone.

"Oh my god Justin finnaly. I missed you like crazy. I'm so sorry foro this." I said first, not holding my tears anymore.

"Don't be sorry. The only person who should be feeling sorry right now is me. I made this mess myself and drag you into it." he said whit his tired voice.

"How are you? Is everything okey with people here?"

"I have separated room and I eat alone becaouse I would make a lot of noice within this people here. They know I'm here but I'm not with them."

"My poor baby is so lonley." I cried.

"We don't have alot of time." he said in super serious voice. "I don't know what will happen to me. Tomorrow I'll go see the judge and my lawyer and I think I need to fix this before they decide what will happen to me."

"Justin? What are you saying right now?" I asked, now beeing serious.

"I can't let you be in the middle of this. You're to good for all this. I'm a mess. My life is a mess. And I'm not gonna let that ruin your life and you. I'm breaking up with you. Please don't make this any harder for both of us. This is for our own good. Please don't come visit me again. Goodbye Babydoll." he said with tears in his eyes.

"No Justin. We'll fix this! Everything is gonna be fine." I yelled a little bit. He waved at the police officer who took him and they started walking towards the exit. I jumped and started walking in the same direction as they did.

"Justin wait. You can't leave me? Please! JUSTIN PLEASE!" I cried and i started to hit hard on that stupid glass. The police officer took me by my hand and he tried to calm me down. But I was still knoking on the glass hoping he will turn around and change his mind.

"Alright that is enough young lady." officer said as he pushed me out of the room.

"NO JUSTIN PLEASE COME BACK PLEASE I NEED YOU!" I cried so loud that i made entire room look at me. I got on my knees and burried my head in my hands.

"You wanted that so much I know you did Justin. I'm so scared and alone in this and I need you my beautifull boy next to my side. You can't leave me one in this. You're gonna be the father Justin." I said that through my tears in such a low and heartbreaking voice.