Part sixteen

arigrande: tomorow are the vma's and I'm so fucking nervus!!!!

selenag: I'll be there bby girl. I'll be the loudest one when you preform

arigrande: thank you bae

jbiber: I'll be there Babydoll!

Harry1d: I'm not gonna be there:(

selenag: too bad we'll miss you❤

Harry1d: don't worry I know you will

arigrande: gotta go by

****
Ariana's P.O.V

"Hello my boy." I said as I jumped into Justin's car.

"Hey Babydoll." he said leaning in and giving me a little kiss on the lips

"Where are you taking me?"

"Some place private."

(...)

We were driving about half an hour. We just listen ti the music. First we listening Sorry then Love yourself. Now we're singing Focus. It was so fucking fun when he tried to hit my high notes. "I just can't do it." he was laughing and talking really loud trying to be louder then music.

He parked his car on small and empty parking lot.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Follow me." he said as he took a blenket from his trunk. He started walking towards the forest in front of us.

"Are you trying to kidnap me?" I asked sarcastically. He just laughed and continued to walk.

After two minutes of walking we got in the middle of the forest. There was just one blanket, little bit of food and one candle. It was looking like a little paradise. "This is a picnic date." he said.

"I love it."

"Before we sit down I need to ask you something." he said really calm.

"Okey what is it?"

"Ariana, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as my eyes widen. I could feel tears in my eyes. I was to excited and happy to talk so i just nodded my head. He come close to me and give me a big kiss.

***
Groupchat

arigrande: hey guy you know what

Harry1d: what?

arigrande

arigrande: It's official!!!!!

__

Jariana is finally official!

You guys happy???

Ly