Chapter Twenty Three

Harry1d: did you just said you're pregnant????

Za: I'm fucked up bro

selenag: OMG CONGRATS BABE!!!!

arigrande: I love you Selena but I need to ask... Are you stupid bae?

selenag: we'll I'm just happy

arigrande: you know how bad this is?

Za: it's not that bad. You're gonna be a mother and that is the most beautifull thing in this world.

Harry1d: He's right (surprisingly)

arigrande: yea, I'm gonna be a single mom and father of my son who is not even my boyfriend is in prison. What a great story for everybody to talk about.

selenag: don't worry about it. Justin just said that becaouse he wanted you to stay safe

arigrande: but I was safe next to him

Za: just visit him again and tell him. He will instantly change his mind

Harry1d: And he will regret it for the rest of his life

arigrande: but he told me not to come

selenag: and you're gonna listen to him?

arigrande: of course not. I'm gonna be annoying bitch

Za: that's the spirit

Ariana's P.O.V

I walked again in that same wating room I was in yesterday. I walked to the person behind the desk who looked tired.

"Hello Miss. What can I do for you today?" he asked with a little smile on his face. And he obviously recognized me from yesterday. I made such a scene here, everybody probably remembered it.

"I need to see Justin Bieber please." I said nicely.

He told me to wait till my turn. I set on one chair and waited and waited and waited. It's been more then the half hour now when I lost it and I come back to that same man. I asked him what was taking so long.

"I'm sorry miss, but we are trying to get him here. He refused to talk to anybody unless his family and loyars."

"You need to tell him that it's me, Ariana, and that I need to tell him something really important."

Then he left and I was again standing there like a clown. Everybody was looking at me. I felt so unwanted. Here was a little girl who recognized me. I heard her saying to her mom "Mommy look, its's Cat."

The guy came back with the same tired look on his face. "I'm sorry, but he is not coming. He refuses and he told as to tell you not bother coming again. He does not want to see you."

His words were like a big hit on my stomach. I started running towards my car and as soon as I put my hand in it, I started breathing heavily and couldn't help but vomit.

God he's gonna kill this baby. I hate you Justin fuckinf Bieber. And when my baby hears how you left us, he/she is gonna hate you to!!

I thought you changed. But you're just that same person who only thinks about himself and nobody else.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!!