Chapter Thirty Five

I opened my eyes but had to close them up again becaouse the light was just to bright.

"Ariana." I heard familiar wisper next to my ear.

"Justin?" was the only thing I managed to ask with my broken voice.

"Oh my god please be alright now please." he wispered back.

I tried again to open my eyes, this time I suceded. I saw him for real after who know how long. I saw his hand push the buttun that called nurses.

He hugged me so hard, making me realize he was laying in bed with me.

Nurse got in seeing I was awake. He yelled for the doctor. That hurt my head so bad. Everything hurt so bad.

"When did she awake." doctor asked Justin.

"Just a minute ago."

"Ariana, my name is Wes. Can you tell me how you feel?" he talked really fast.

"Everything hurts. My head hurts."

"Okey. Can you hear and see normally?"

"Yes."

"Follow the light please." he said as he turned on his little lamp and pointed it toward my eye. God I hated that feeling. I felt like my eyeballs are never gonna forgive me for doing this.

"Where's my baby." I asked.

The whole room got silent. Justin's face was freezed. Even the doctor and the nurse looked surprised by my question. The doctor looked at Justin, like he was giving him the signal.

"I'm sorry Babygirl. The baby is gone."