Part Eighteen

arigrande: this can't be happening

Harry1d: Look, we all need to stay calm.  Nothing bad can happen to Justin.

jbiber: Yes it can. I had sex with minor. I can go to jail for this!!!!!

selenag: but she also wanted it. That has to mean something.

jbieber: oh god why was I so stupid. She's just a kid. Now look at what I've done.

arigrande: baby don't talk like that please. It will be ok!!!!

selenag: we'll fix this

Harry1d: I promise we'll help you!

jbieber: Tnx guys. But i gotta go now. Ariana can I come to your place?

arigrande: sure, you don't even need to ask....

*****
Justin's P.O.V

I was here in my car driving, but it was like I isn't here. My whole world was crushing down. I still don't understand what was I thinking to even hook up with underage girl.

I parked outside Ariana's house and slowly started walking towards hwr house. I felt like I disappointed her and I couldn't even look into her eyes.

"Hey baby." she said as she open the door. She gave me a big, conforming hug. "Hey Babydoll." I told her.

"Don't be so down ok? You'll be alright." she smiled trying to make me feel better.

"I might go to jail Ariana. This is serious."

She didn't say anything. She just stood in front of her fireplace and she let one tear go down her cheek.

"No Ariana", I jumped of the sofa and walk to her beautifull body, "I'm not gonna let you cry. Not because of my mistake. You're gonna be happy no matter what happens."

"How can I not cry? I might lose you. Just after I finnaly got to be called yours. I can't lose you again. I can't go thought that pain again." she started crying this time for real.

"You're so beautiful. To beautiful to cry." I said as I felt my eyes getting watery. As I said that, something brighten in her eyes. It was like this beautiful glow that you can see in all those princess movies.

"I love you my beautifull Babydoll. You're my everything, you're the reason I'm breathing. I just love you so much. And no matter what happens today or tommorow i2r anytime soon, I need you to remember that!"

"I will always remember this words. Because I love you to!" she said as she placed a kiss on my neck and my cheek.

"Let's spend this day together and we'll forgot about all problems we have." I recommended.

"We can go to my bed and watch a movie on my big plasma TV."

"Oh! A bed huh?"

"You're so dirty." she said through laughing.

(...)

We were now under her sheets, cuddled  looking at a big TV. We decidet to watch We're the Millers. That is one her favorite movies and I want her to be happy.

In the middle of the movie she jumped on me and turned of the TV.

"Why would you do that?" I asked

"This is maybe our last night together and I don't wanna spend it watching movies."

"Even if it's We're the Millers?" I asked.

"Even if it's We're the Millers." she repited.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked a little bit dirty.

"I need to feel you completely so I don't regret it if you leave." she whispered in my ear and then started to kiss my jawline

"You know I'm kind of terrifying of having sex after what happend."

"I'll try to change your mind." she said as she started to leave wet kisses all over my neck and jawline.