Chapter Thirty Eight

Sorry for any possible mistakes, I wrote this in like 15 minutes and didnt really check for grammar mistakes because it's been a long since I updated.

1 year later

Ariana's P.O.W
It's been little over one year since the tragic events. And I have to tell you, It's been better then ever. Me and Justin are happy, and spend all this time togheter.

We love each other and that is what helped us go thorough this time. We decided to take care from now on and one day we will have big family. We both took a brake from our carriers just for one year.
Justin will start making music next week while I'll wait a few more weeks. But luckily we all still have fan base just as we had one year ago.

It's Friday, and we are going out for dinner. This has been kind of a tradition this last year.

"Baby girl would you like to sit a little more private tonight?" Justin asked my with his perfect raspy voice.

"Sure. Whatever my moonlight wants."

We walked side by side to our table and really soon ordered a drink. Justin asked for the most expensive bottle of vine, wich was kind of normal for him.

Since we know each other really well now, we just joked and talked like a normal couple. Things were going really great and I was the happiest I've ever been.

Little after we ordered food, Justin went to the bathroom and after he came back, little of the people that were in restaurant started leaving. I looked confused so Justin just said "I paid them to leave don't worry."

"Why would you do that?" I asked him, but I wasn't really mad.

"So we could have alone time, you know, just you and me."

I send him air kiss in agreement.

As we were waiting for the food Justin kept asking me to go dance with him. We got up and got closer to the bamd that was playing some smooth jazz music.

"I love you Ariana." he smiled to me.

"I know you do you keep telling me that everyday. And I always tell you I love you back everyday." I kissed his lips slowly.

"I don't think I ever thanked you for saving my life and being the best partner I could ever ask. You're my moonlight that is never going to fade. With you there's always some light in my life. And I can't imagine anyone else in my life. You're the only person that I wouldn't mind seeing every morning in our bed. And you're the only person I would stand in the morning, when your personality of twin sister who hasn't had her coffee yet dominates. And I would take care of you even when you are in our bed with a flu. So I'm doing this the first, and the last time in my life." he said as he went down on his knees

"Oh my God what is happening." I whispered as he smiled to himself.

"Ariana Grande Butera, will you be my wife?" he asked as he pulled out this beautiful ring with a big dimond on it.

I didn't even bother to awnser because I couldn't. I got down on my knees too, covering my face because I was crying, the happy tears obviously. I just noded my head as the biggest smile that I have ever seen covered his face. He put this beautiful ring on my right ring finger and kissed me as all the people who worked at the restoraunt started cheering.

Then out of nowere, Za and Harry came. Harry had a camera in his hands and Za was just standing there all fngirling for us. "Congratulation." they both yelled.

"I got the whole thing on camera." Harry said as he pointed to the camera in his hands.

I finnaly got up and said "Did you guys planned all this?"

"Yes", Za said, " When Justin went to the bathroom he actually got to us to take the ring and give us a sign to come in and hide to record everything."

I pulled Justin to the side and kissed him passionately. "I love you so much."

"I love you too miss future Bieber."