Chapter Thirty Two

I'm at home, sick and instead of sleeping and resting, I'm writing for you guys. That is how much I care about you!! Btw, at least I don't have to go to school lol 😉

Ariana's P.O.V

"Where is the pregnant girl?" Selena yelled as we got into the restaurant. I was walking behind Justin becaouse I was still feeling like a bitch after what I've done. But when everybody started huging me and wishing me the best of luck. I guess they all forgot about my behaviour.

"Thank you all so much. But don't get to excited. This is my baby you know? I made it and I'm gonna be the father." Justin said so proudly.

"You guys are so cute." Za said to us while we were standing next to each other. To make things even better, Justin put his hands on my stomach.

Harry let a big AW escape from his mouth. I was so proud if myself.

I can't believe I wanted to kill this baby!

(...)

The night was amazing so far. I had the best time ever. Justin, Harry and Za talked so loud and they were laughing every two seconds on their stupid jokes. Me and Selena had a little girl talk.

"I'm really scared you know." I finally said to her.

"Oh c'mon sweetie it's gonna be okay. You just need to relax. Look at this table. It's full of beautifull people who care about you so much, and they'll help you. You have the best boyfriend you could get."

"I guess you're right." I said as I look over to Justin. He saw I was looking at him.

"Is everything okay moonlight?" He asked with a beautifull smile.

"OGH GOD HE CALLS YOU MOONLIGHT THAT IS TO CUTE." Za started fangirling.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said almost dying out of laughing on Za's reaction.

I got to the stairs that goes down to the bathroom. When I was half way there, I felt two hands on my back.

I tried to turn around to see who is behind me and stay stabilized on my feets.

Just when I turned around to see who it is, i fall back and hit my head really hard. For the split of second I saw who this person is.

But at that moment, everything went to black. That is the last thing I remember.

Black, all around me.