Chapter Thirty

Za: MY BEST MEN IS BACK

Za: BITCH HOW'S IT GOING MEN?? U GOOD??

jbieber: I'm fine Za

jbieber: but I kind of need to talk to Ariana immediately.

Harry1d: I think she's at home. I talked to her but she's all about that abortion.

selenag: she still doesn't know you're out. I haven't talk to her. She really isn't talking to anybody these days.

jbieber: I'll fix this.

jbieber: But this time for real!!

Ariana's P.O.V

I was just about to leave the house when a loud knocking started coming from my front door. At fist I got really scared for no reson. Since I'm pregnant this is happening all the time. But it will be over soon.

"I'm coming." I yelled after I heard loud knocking again.

As I opend the door my eyes just widens and my jaw droped. I felt the pain and happines all at once. It was Justin at the door.

"We need to talk Ari." he said. I let him get into the house still speechless.

(...)

We were talking for 10 minutes. I talked about one thing, he about another.

"Ariana this is not your choice to make. That is my kid too." He kept repeating.

"Yoz should've thought about it before you broke my heart that day. I felt disappointed and that was the second i knew you'll never be a good father. I almost collapsed in that waiting room. And you didn't even bother to hear what I have to say to you."

"I didn't knew the situation was that important. Trust me Ariana I'll love this kid more then I love myself. Only God knows you're gonna be the best mother on this planet. And I'm gonna be the best father. I'm ready to give up on my career for this baby."

I didn't know what to say. I love that baby just as much as I love him, or myself. He looked in me with his beautifull eyes wanting the awnser. An awnser for question that he really didn't ask.

"I'm gonna do this only once", he said as he got down on his knee. I started shaking and I couldn't control myself, "Ariana please be my girlfriend again. Now there's nothing that can destroy us. We're gonna be the family. Please Ariana be mine again. Will you give me the honor to be my girlfriend and to give me this baby?"

"You don't know how much I wanted you to ask me this." I said through tears as I set on his knee and kiss him after all this time.

"I'm so glad you came. I couldn't kill my baby. U could never do that. I love you so much Justin. Please be a good father." I told him after our little kiss.

"I promise my Moonlight!"