Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Guys this is more of a filler chapter for after the fight, I didn’t want to rush into anything knowing that the story had to flow, and also seem realistic.

Enjoy

Nai. X

Oh. My. Gosh I feel like I’m in shock, I don’t know how someone can go from fooling around, to being Alpha, and now technically that makes me Luna of the pack, the feelings flowing through me an Sky are in intense, I like the settled feeling I can feel radiating off him. Although he has never said anything before his wolf must have been grating on him, because of his level of dominance, to me that shows just how strong he is the fact that he could contain him up until this point. I was so proud of him. Deep inside of me I was scared of all the responsibility that was on my lap, I didn’t want to let anybody down, and now that I knew I was Luna, my instincts would be in overdrive.

Noticing the unease rippling through the crowd, I ordered a pack meeting, in 20 minutes, watching the crowd disperse, I led Sky to our room and told Mikey and the rest of the guys to meet us there in 5, as I shut our bedroom door I heard the tell-tale signs of him shifting back, not caring about his naked state I barrelled into his arms, and held him tight, only just noticing him wincing, with all the excitement of his ascension, I had forgotten that he needed to see the pack doctor, I linked for the doctor to make his way to the room and I found Sky some clothes, “how are you feeling about all this, it’s pretty unexpected huh?” I asked him while gathering his stuff and settling it on the bed.

He looked at me, “it’s hard to describe in words it is more a feeling of relief than anything else. Before as part of the pack my wolf and I respected Mikey’s authority and the way he let us into his pack with no conditions or constraints just his blind faith so there was no chance of us challenging him for the pack, we wouldn’t have challenged any Alpha for their pack it was not our birth-right. but there was a part of us that felt unfulfilled like we should be helping and leading a pack of our own, the dominant Alpha gene is rare in families of more than one child, so it was never even considered that I would lead a pack which I what I was brought up knowing, my wolf always hoped, and the feeling of rightness is coursing through him, and making him unbelievably happy” I watched the smile that graced his face, and promised myself that it would be regular occurrence.

There was a knock on the door, and the guys came in with the doctor, we were quiet while he looked Sky over, it seems like the healing process had already started and the majority of his injuries were just cuts bruises apart from his hand, where the bones had been crushed, the doctor had to re-break and set some of the bones in his hand because they had started to mend at the wrong angle, once that was done and he had tightly bound his hand in place he took his leave, not before bowing is head to the both of us, yep that would take some getting used to.

The silence stretched in the room for a little while before they all just exploded,-

“Man, I can’t believe your Alpha now” Sonny, and

 “Did you see his face, he finally got what was coming to him, and I’ve been wanting to wipe that smug smile from his face ever since we got here” Charlie added

“The pack is in for a rude awakening, I've always thought things should be different and now it seems like their looking up” Ellie came out with.

Mikey was quiet up until this point, he stepped towards Sky, “I’m really happy for you, I knew when I accepted you into the pack that the life you had wouldn’t be as fulfilling because you’re an Alpha through and through, the fact that you were loyal and followed my orders shows the kind of man you are I feel honoured that you were part of my pack and I feel truly happy that now you have a pack of your own, I would follow you into battle any day” the emotion swelling around the room was smothering, with everyone realising what this moment meant, and reality setting in.