Creep is Back!

Narrator:

As Trunk and Branch happily reunited with their mother without her attempting to kill them, a mysterious figure stood in the bushes.

Trunk POV.

As I shared a smile with my friends I heard rustling in the bushes and went to check it out.

"Trunk?" Branch asked grabbing my arm before I could even leave.

"Oh, I was just gonna check something out. I'll be back." I said and gave him  reassuring smile.

"Ok, be sure you'll be back." Branch said and let go of my hand.

When I went closer to it all I saw was a strand if hair with blue on the bottom and green on the top.

"Creek?" I thought and placed the hair in a plastic container, and placed it in my hair. I went back to the mushroom everyone was on and told them to rest since it was getting late.

Time Skip *In the Bunker*

"Trunk? What's wrong?" Branch asked as he saw me pacing in the living room.

" *sigh* I saw this in the bushes." I said and took out the plastic container holding Creek's hair.

"Where'd you get that?" Branch said getting worried.

"In the bushes, that's why I excused myself." I explained.

"It's good you sensed us being watched, bad he's back." Branch said letting out a sigh.

"Yeah, no one can ever succeed in spying us without me noticing." I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, now go to sleep me and Poppy have a suprise for you." Branch said as he went in his room.

Time Skip *morning*

I woke up and went to get some food but when I opened the door Branch instantly pulled me to a wall.

"What are we doing in front of a wall?" I questioned.

"You'll see." Branch said grinning and pealed camouflage paper of the wall reaviling a door.

"What the hell is this?!" I said in shock.

"Well since you live with me and don't have proper possesions we made your own pod that also goes under ground." Branch started.

"Well do you like it?" Branch said hoping I like it.

"Nah! I don't like it one bit." I started.

"Oh, okay." Branch said frowning.

"I LOVE IT!!" I said spreading my arms to hug him.

"I am so glad, now let me show you around." Branch said pulling me in.

As we walked in the underground part of the pod Branch showed me my room, the kitchen, and the bathroom.

"Okay, now upstairs." Branch said pulling me into a spiral stair case.

When we got to the top Branch showed me the living room which was huge that had a large tv, another bathroom, the door that leads to the village and two spare rooms that I can use for something.

"Wow! This is huge." I said admiring every single room.

"Oh, and you can't pass through your front door yet, you have to pass through my bunker cause the camouflage paper I set up is still there." Branch explained.

"Okay but still this is amazing!" I said with a smile.

"Oh and by the way is it ok if you move your stuff from your room in my bunker to your room in your new pod." Branch asked.

"Sure but why?" I asked.

"Mom is gonna move in." Branch replied.

"Okay, I'll get started.

A/N

Ok so sorry if it's less exciting but I just don't feel motivated right now so yeah but hopefully this chapter is good enough and if your wondering the pods in this story are both in the air and on the groung so Trunk's is on the ground and it looks exactly the same as a normal pod except it extends underground. Till the next chapter BBBYYYEEE!!!! BROPPY 4 LIFE!