The Easy Adventure(Maybe)

Narrator:

As Trunk settled in his new pod a loud sound of glass shattering was heared in Branch's bunker so Trunk came running in.

Trunk POV.

I heard a glass break and went running to Branch's bunker but when I got to the door joining our housed I saw a shadowy figure jumped out the window with a large sack that seems to be carrying Branch.

"Branch!" I yelled trying to chase after the figure as a thought came to my mind that made me angry Creek!

When I went to look for Poppy and the snack pack they were also missing so I thought to my self Creek must have also taken them. I went back to the bunker and prepared everything I need to save my.....friends? And I suddenly thought of something.

Narrator:

Trunk thought it would be hopeless to save them and just decided to moarn about it in grief and live a miserable life.

The End

Turn the page

Turn the page again

Okay answer in the comments;
Do you really think the story is over?
Okay if your done commenting your answer turn the page

Scratch the last Narrator at the end. Here's the real thing that happened.

Narrator:

After Trunk has prepared all the things he needed he ventured out in the forest only to get a 'little' lost.....

A/N

Sorry for the short and weird chapter I just wanted to do it so badly I was so lazy to write a story so I decided to make the next chapter a bit of a prank(I think it's a prank) to make me motivated or something anyway please wait for the next chapter don't worry I won't do it again....maybe. till the next chapter BBBBYYYYYEEEEEE!!! BROPPY 4 LIFE!