To Be What?!

Narrator:

Trunk was literally screaming in his thoughts of what Peppy was gonna say, is he gonna get banished, could he be forced to hand over the stone? What could it be? What is he officialy gonna do?

Trunk POV.

"I am officially declaring you to be an................HONORARY PRINCE! (I don't know the spelling)" Peppy declared. My mind became blank with the news.

"Uh Trunk?......earth to Trunk?" Branch said waving his hand in my face snapping me to reality.

"Oh uh sorry." I said snapping back to reality.

"What's wrong Trunk aren't you happy?" Poppy asked.

"Oh yes I'm happy for that but really I don't deserve it." I said rejecting the offer.

"Trunk I know this is a shock to you but I know you can handle it." Peppy said calmly.

"No I can't I'm not like Branch who's great at everything I'm a complete mess up." I said not believing this is happening right now.

"Why do you always think highly of me? I have messed up on every single adventure we had so far and you were the one who guided me......Trunk just accept the offer it could also be a good thing for all trolls having you guid them as well." Branch explained.

"B-but I-I can't!!" I yelled and ran out the door.

"Is he okay?" Peppy asked concerned.

"Yeah he just can't believe in his self, he always thinks he'll mess up, it first happened when he got his colors back." Branch explained to the king.

Branch POV.

After explaining what was going on I told Peppy and Poppy to wait till I come back with Trunk and after I told them that I left to find Trunk but I already knew were he'd go.

Time Skip *In the secret place*

"Trunk?" I said as I went inside a secret opening on the tree.

"Leave me alone!" Trunk replied while sobbing.

"Trunk I know you can't believe in yourself well but you have to know you are actu- ." I said as Trunk interrupred stopping infront of me.

"It's not just that okay!!! It's much more ever since I was a little troll I hated people admiring me just the thought of them admiring me and expecting me to do more makes me feel uncomfortable I always thought what if I can't do more things for them? What if I mess up and let them down? What if I put them in danger by trying to help? I have always been thinking if it when people's eyes are glued to me with admiration." Trunk said looking at me cryig with his hand curled in a fist.

"Trunk I never knew I should've thought about it more I- ." I said as I was interrupted.

"No its fine I'm just such a coward." Trunk said still sobbing.

"No your not remember when Poppy was taken you made me think on the Bright side even though I thought without her I won't be happy and you were so positive despite me the person who made you happy became a negative thinking troll you should remind yourself of all the things you have done and see that on every single one of them you were able to do the right things to fix it and you always do it right without even thinking about it." I explained as Trunk stopped sobbing and looked at me with a smile.

"Thanks Branch you always know what to say." Trunk said with a smike.

"Just the way you also know what to say to me." I smirked.

"Ok let's go back to the castle." Trunk said starting to walk.

"Are you sure your perfectly fine now?" I asked concerned.

"Well I can't just let the king wait there, can I?" Trunk smirked and me and him went back.

Trunk POV.

When me and Branh got back we were greeted by the worried face of Peppy.

"Trunk are you alright I am so sorry I pushed you to make a decision wether or not you'll accept if you want to I can ask some oth- ." Peppy satarted as I interrupted him.

"No need to apologize Peppy I just got stressed over the idea if I mess up and stuff." I said with sincerely.

"I am so glad your fine, I can take the offer aw- ." Peppy said as I interrupted again.

"No need to cancel the offer I should give myself a little confidence and what is a better practice than helping out with what ever a honorary prince does, so I will accept the offer." I said a bit shy but also confident.

"I am so glad to hear that we'll make the announcement to the kingdom tomorrow." Peppy added.

"Do we realy have to tell the kingdom." I said a bit shaky.

"Well they should know your now a honorary prince and isn't telling the kingdom like practice to gaining confidence." Peppy replied.

"Yeah I guess so." I answered.

"Ok so it's settled we're gonna have a party for Trunk!" Poppy squeled in excitement.

"Yeah a party for 'prince' Trunk is perfect." Branch said emphasizing the word prince.

"Ok I know I am technically a prince but you don't have to call me that future 'King Branch'." I smirked emphasizing the King Branch part.

"Oh.....uh I don't know.......what your. ........talking about." Branch said with a blush on his face.

"Ok you all better rest if you wanna party hard tomorrow." Peppy suggested.

A/N

Woohoo did ya get the proclamation of Peppy right? Anyway I was running out of ideas in this chapter though I bet it was noticable to you from the beginning after all I'm not really great at making stories but after a refresh of mind I am back having a full plot planned out anyway if you liked this story please vote, comment or follow me and read some amazing stories from the following.

foreverlast1605
Love_Poppy
Broppy_Lover
daisyracer13
TrollsObsessed
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover

Anyway till the next chapter BBBBYYYEEE!!!!! BROPPY 4 LIFE!