Will Peppy Live?

Narrator:

Aa soon as Branch and Trunk and Poppy went inside they were shocked on what they saw.

Trunk POV.

"Uh.......Poppy?" I said looking at a door that said King Peppy.

"What could've happened to my dad?" Poppy worriedly said.

"I'll ask the nurse." Branch said and went to the nurse and when he got back he told us the news.

"So what did the nurse say?" I asked.

"King Peppy is diagnosed with a uncurable diseas.......I'm sorry Poppy." Branch said sad and concerened.

"Well what are we doing standing here we better see him." I said cutting in.

"Oh right let's go." Poppy said and rushed in the room where Peppy laid.

"D-dad?" Poppy said in a worried voice.

"Oh hi Poppy how are you doing?" Peppy asked with a smile.

"I'm fine but how about you?" Poppy asked tears filling her eyes.

"Poppy I am so sorry!" Branch pleaded.

"It's not your fault Branch." Poppy said as she started to cry then a nurse came in.

"How much time does he have left?" Branch asked.

"About an hour." The nurse replied.

"Well you can't go on a adventre to find a healing herb in only one hour." I said with a serious expression.

"What's a healing herb?" Branch asked.

"Oh it's a herb that can heal any sickness." I explained.

"Oh Poppy atleast we still have time to talk about our memories." Branch said as he also started to cry but I didn't really care.

"Trunk how can you not be sad about this?" Branch asked with tears in his eyes.

"First I am used to having people die infront of me second you'll find out after you say all your thoughts about him." I explained.
"Well dad I wish you could have stayed longer I love you with all my heart and you should know that." Poppy started.

And after 50 min of thought sharing I just had enough of cheesy words.

"Branch my boy before I perish can you please tell me your true feelings for Poppy." Peppy asked.

"Of course your majesty. I love Poppy with all my heart I will do anything I can do to save her she is nice, kind, and caring she is perfect to be queen of the trolls." Branch explained still sobbing.

"Finally it took you this long to finally admit it." I complained.

"What are you talking about how can you still be chill about this our beloved king has only 10 min left and your talking about that NOW?!?" Branch said and gave me a angry stare.

"I just knew you would answer any question in a situation like this so I waited for the opportunity." I said and took out the life stone and waved it around their face.

"Remember I said it can heal both wounds and illness." I said and placed it near Peppy.

And after a few minutes Peppy was healed.

"I....I feel so much better!" Peppy saud in shock of his recovery.

"Dad!" Poppy yelped in excitment.

"So you just wanted me to afmit my feelings to Poppy so you could heal him?" Branch asked.

"Yeah but if you still didn't I guess I would've still heal the king." I explained.

"Oh......." Branch said in his breath.

A/N

Hurray another chapter done did you like it? Wel if you do comment, vote or follow me and also do the same for the following.

foreverlast1605
Love_Poppy
Broppy_Lover
daisyracer13
Crazy_Cartoon_Lover

So yeah anyway till the next chapter BBBYYYEEE!!! BROPPY 4 LIFE.