Another Adventure (2)

Narrator:

After Branch and Trunk slept for the night they packed all their stuff and devided to look for Poppy in the cave where Creek always stays.

Trunk POV.

"I told you a gazillion times Creep is not dumb enough to ho back there!" I insisted.

"How would you even now that Creep is actually the one who took her?!" I said remembering Moxie did not say anything about Poppy being take by Creek.

"I just feel it ok please just believe me!" Branch insisted.

"Ok but why do you think Creek is still hanging out in the cage?!" I questioned Branch.

"But Creek.....I mean Creep is dumb and when I say dumb I mean super dumb." Branch complained.

"You know what fine let's make a deal!" I said annoyed of hearing him complain.

"Ok so what's the deal?" Branch asked.

"If your right I'll do what you want on the rest of this journey but if I'm right you have to do what I say on the rest of this journey deal?" I explained aksing the deal part.

"Seems perfectly fair so DEAL!." Branch answered.

"Ok let's head to the cave first." I said as I pointed to the direction of the cave.

When we got there we were just encountered by silence but we decided to check inside anyway since Branch wouldn't accept the fact I won the....well I guess bet or deal.

"Ok ok I admit it he's not here." Branch said looking down.

"It's okay I'm just always right." I smirked.

"Is that suppose to make me feel better." Branch said with a serious expression.

"Nope but this will." I said as I came to hug him.

"Nope not making me feel better." Branch replied.

"No not the hug I just needed a way to get the scrapbook I hid in your hair I said as I broke the hug revealing a scrapbook.

"How is that gonna make me feel better?" Branch asked.

"Well Poppy does this to make you smile but this contains something different than Poppy recording everything new she experiences instead this contains." I said as I opened the scrapbook revealing all the memories Branch spent with Poppy on dates and hang outs that only include them.

"Instead it contains memorable times of you and your girlfriend." I said as Branch turned the pages and when he got to the end the two pictures it showed was him kissing Poppy on the lips and him making out with Poppy.

"Well?" I asked. As I saw Branch blushing as a tear went down his cheek.

"I-it's Beautiful." He gently said as more tears went down his cheeks.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked confused.

"It's happy tears ok...........I guess having you stalk on me all the time can be good sometimes." He smirked.

"Well that's the Branch I know now let's go save Poppy!" I said and when we got out the cage I suggested to look in the old troll tree.

When we got there we got the most huge surprise we never had expected......... it was-

A/N

Hey guys this is the first chapter of the sequel but make sure you have read the first book before you read this one to prevent confusion I also wanna thank you for all your support I couldn't have done it without you if you like thus chapter please vote, comment or follow me and do the same to the following.

foreverlast1605
Love_Poppy
daisyracer13
Broppy_Lover

Yeah so till the next chapter BBBYYYYEEEE!!!!! BROPPY 4 LIFE.