Sleepover!

Narrator:

After the most biggest, loudest, and craziest party ever all the trolls went to bed and when it came to morning Trunk was the first one awake.

Trunk POV.

When I woke up I looked at the clock to see what time is it and the time was only 5 am so I started my day by making breakfast and fixing my hair cause it became a mess from the party. And I was humming a tune from when Branch and Poppy made peace with the bergens.

Branch POV.

When I woke up I heard a familiar voice humming the song 'Can't Stop the Feeling' so I went to Trunk's room and saw Trunk humming while fixing hus hair.

Trunk POV.

When I finished humming and fixing my hair I heard a creak in the door.

"Who's there?" I said being cautious.

"Chill it's just me." Branch giggled and went inside.

"You have to stop creeping up on me like that." I complained.

"Hey why aren't you wearing the crown?" Branch asked curiously.

"Poppy didn't say I can't take it off at home." I replied with a smile.

"True, but you need to put it on we gotta go and meet with Poppy and the snack pack." Branch explained grabbing the crown of my night stand and giving it to me.

"Fine." I groaned and put on the crown.

After we ate out breakfast me and Branch went to the mushroom where Poppy and the snack pack usually are.

"Hi guys!" Poppy said waving to me and Branch.

"Hi." I replied waving back.

"Well look who we have here." Satin started.

"If it isn't Prince Trunk." Chenille finished.

"I know I'm prince but you don't have to call me that." I grumbled.

"Hey don't be such a grumpy pants, I thought you were happy know." Dj smirked.

"Well then don't call me Prince, I know I am but at least can you call me by my normal name." I said with a serious expression.

"Ok sure anyway what do we do now?" Poppy asked.

"We could plan a sleep over." I suggested.

"Oh wise idea from the prince." Cooper smirked.

"Please just stop messing with me." I pleaded.

"Ok but sure let's have a sleep over." Poppy sqeualed.

"Great who's place should we have the sleepover?" I asked.

"What about your bunker?" Biggie asked.

"It's not only my bunker you know, it's also Branch's." I replied and turned to Branch.

"Please Branchy!" Poppy begged with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." Branch groaned.

"Ok it's settled sleep over at Branch and Trunk's bunker!" Everyone cheered.

Time Skip *Night time*

I hearf knocking on the door so I went and opened it but saw Moxie.

"Hi Moxie what ya doing here?" I asked in my most gentle tone.

"Poppy invited me to the sleepover." Moxie replied and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh...Uh....sure.....why...not." I said blushing.