Chap 15 - Meet Tyson and Clarisse goes on Her Quest

Start from the beginning

She took and piece of ambrosia and shoved it into my mouth.

"It's hard to believe that big bad son of Chaos is pouting about a little cut on the finger. You faced Kronos in the face without flinching and now you're crying over a little cut." She said, laughing lightly.

"Do not underestimate a cut from a knife." I said seriously, pointing my now healed finger at her.

She laughed at me, "What were you trying to do anyways."

"I was trying to make you breakfast in bed. But as you can see it didn't go as planned. Next time I'm just gonna summon the food." I said.

"That's sweet but you didn't have to." She said then kissed me.

"Come on we have to pack for the quest." She said.

I snapped my fingers and 2 bags appeared in my hands.

"Already did." I said with a a smirk.

"You and your Chaos powers." She grumbled.

I snickered at her and pulled her on the couch with me. I looked at the clock. Meh, we'll leave in an hour.

Clarisse's POV
I woke up before anyone in the Chaos cabin and started packing for the quest. When I was done it was 9 a.m, I walked down to the kitchen and it was a mess. It could only mean one thing. Prissy was cooking. He's great with a sword but put him in a kitchen and it all goes to hell. I picked an apple and walked out. On the way out I saw Prissy and pinecone face being all lovey dovey with each other. They should be on their quest by now. Oh well.

I went to the beach and waited for Chiron and the others. Chris arrived a couple minutes later then Annabeth and Chiron then finally little Nicky. Poseidon gave Nicky (Clarisse is going to call Nick, Nicky from now on) a sailboat big enough to fit all of us.

 We boarded and Chiron gave us a duffle bag filled with some mortal money, drachmas, clothes, ambrosia and a thermos filled with wind

We boarded and Chiron gave us a duffle bag filled with some mortal money, drachmas, clothes, ambrosia and a thermos filled with wind. We set sail north (random) to the sea of monsters.

Time skip
After about 2 hours of sailing we came across a cruise ship, the Princess Andromeda. We climbed aboard and saw the ship was deserted. We ventured the ship when suddenly a grunt was heard coming towards us.

"Quick! In here." Whispered Annabeth.

We crammed into a small storage closet.

"Do you smell that? Demigods." A rough voice said.

"We have demigodsss aboard thissss ssship. I think your nossse isss off." A voice hissed.

The voices slowly faded away.

"This cruise ship is filled with monsters." Said Annabeth.

"I'll go see what's going on." Said Nicky.

Before we could protest, he bolted out the door. I so hope he doesn't give away out position. 

Nick's POV
I crept down the hallway to the deck where I heard voices. I peeked around the corner and saw James kneeling and speaking to a coffin? No what's it called? Umm...oh yeah a sarcophagus. It was golden and seemed to pulsate. I crept forward but a stupid bucket was in my way. CLANG! Eyes turned to me and I ran for it. I burst through the closet.

"We have to go! Now!" I yelled.

"What did you do Nick!" Shouted Annabeth.

"They saw me. Let's go." I told her.

"We need to destroy this ship. You distract the monsters and we'll plant Greek fire bombs the Hephaestus cabin worked on." She said.

"What! No way." I exclaimed.

They glared at me.

"Alright fine." I relented.

"Hey stupid over here." I shouted.

The monsters spotted me and chased after me. I ran all over the ship and occasionally managed to strike down a few monsters. When I reached my boat, I saw the others already done planting the bombs and climbing into the sailboat. Once we were all in, Clarisse pulled out the thermos and let the air out. The air propelled us away from the Princess Andromeda and Annabeth pressed a red button. BOOM! The ship exploded into a green bonfire. I told them what I saw and Annabeth had a thoughtful look on her face.

"The sarcophagus contains all the pieces of Kronos. I think that James is looking for the Golden Fleece as well, too speed up Kronos' resurrection." Annabeth said gravely.

"Then we'll just have to find it first." Chris said.