Dick Grayson x reader part 2

3rd person view

                    Ellen finished cleaning the cup before turning to face him. "She's gone," Ellen answered. "Where?" He asked. "Far away from here that's for sure." Said Jo, she had a shotgun in her hand. "That won't be necessary, Jo," said Ellen. "Put it away," Jo gave one glare to him, and left. "Listen to me, Dick, she hasn't called you in two years, what makes you think she'll listen to you now?" Ellen asked. "Because I'm her brother," said Dick, he sat down on the stool. "Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. You choose," Ellen sighed. "Dick, she's adopted now," question marks flew out of Dick's head. "Who?" Dick asked. "A man named Sam," said Ellen. "I need more than just a first name, Ellen, I need all of it," Dick growled, Ellen slammed a glass cup down causing it to shatter. "Listen to me, Richard, she left you," Ellen seethed. "She's perfectly happy with the man that's raising her today," said Ellen. "Ellen," said Dick. "Please," Ellen took one look at Dick, she was horrified to see how poorly he's treating himself. "How long have you been looking for her?" Asked Ellen. "Ever since she left." 

Y/n's pov

                       I squealed loudly as Dean tickled me mercilessly. "No! S-stop!" I squealed, Dean pinned me down. "Never!" Said Dean, my squealing grew louder, the door opened, and Dad came in. "Tata! Ajuta-ma!" (Dad! Help me!) I squealed out, I managed to teach him a lot of Romanian, and how to read, and write as well, he's a fast learner. "Dean! Get off of her!" Dad scolded, Dean stopped. "Oh come on, Sammy! I was just having fun," said Dean, I panted as I tried to get my breath, Dad rolled his eyes, and pulled me close to his chest after placing the food on the table. "You okay, princess?" Dad asked, I nodded. "Da, tată, sunt bine acum," (yes, Dad, I'm fine now) I said, I happily snuggled into his chest making him chuckle. "Blegh, this reminds me of chick flick movies." Said Dean, he grabbed a beer, and took a swig of it. "*snort* yeah right." Said Dad, he kissed the top of my head, and someone banged on the door.

                      Both hunters grabbed their weapons, Dean hesitantly yanked the door open, my jaw dropped, the man I never wanted to see again found me.

Dick's pov

                    "Y/n?!" I exclaimed, she looked fine, her cheeks are still rosy pink, her plump lips are open, her eyes wide open in shock. "Dick?!" Minutes later, we found ourselves inside the motel room, shotguns in arms length, I glared bullets at the guy who's holding my baby sister. "If I were you, I'd let go," I growled, he only tightened his grip. "How about no?" He answered. "And how did you find me?" Y/n added. "Easy, Ellen," I answered, I can tell Y/n's cursing in her head right now. "Look, I don't know who the hell you are, and how you know my daughter, but get the fuck out of here." Said the moose. "That is my baby sister you're holding!" I snapped. "Enough!" Y/n snapped. "I agreed to let Sam adopt me, Dick," said Y/n. "And I'm perfectly happy with it," I scoffed. "What about Bruce?! And everybody else back home?!" Y/n frowned. "As if Bruce adopted more kids," she scoffed. "He did," I said. "He adopted two boys, and fathered a son," Y/n frowned. "Nice try, I'm not falling for it." Said Y/n, I yanked out a photo, and handed it to her. "Look at it, and tell me what you see." I growled. 

Y/n's pov

                      I snorted again, and snatched the photo from him, I opened it to see four boys, Alfred, and Bruce. In the corner said 'we miss you, Y/n, come home.' There were three names too, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne, I gave all of them a good look, Jason had black hair with a strand of white in the front, and green eyes, Tim is the replica of Dick, but less bulky, Damian had Bruce's looks, but green eyes instead of blue. "This could be fake," I said tossing the photo back at him, Dick clenched his jaw. "Look, I'm sorry if that's what you want," said Dick. "Come. home," I happily curled up by Dad's side. "Go away, Dick, I'm happy with my adoptive father, and uncle now," Dick stood up. "Fine," said Dick, he was about to leave, but said something else. "Doar amintiți-vă, n/n, aveți în continuare întâmpinați la Wayne Manor, indiferent cât de greu încercați să ne împingă departe." (Just remember, n/n, you're still welcomed at the Wayne Manor no matter how hard you try to push us away) He said, and he left. 

                      "Come on, n/n, let's get some sleep," said Dad, I nodded, and crawled into bed, Dad planted a kiss to my forehead. "Noapte bună, prințesă, vise dulci." (goodnight, princess, sweet dreams) I smiled. "Noapte bună, tati." (goodnight, Daddy) I answered sleepily, Dean as well kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, kid, your jerk of a brother won't get you any time soon." Said Dean with a wink.

                                *few weeks later*

                     I found myself in front of the Wayne Manor, I looked back to see Dad, and Dean, they gave me a nod, and I knocked on the door, the door opened, and there were shouts of joy. 

2nd person view

                   While you were welcomed back to the family, Sam realized you wanted to be with the family you had before, and not the family you have now. Sam sighed, and Dean noticed. "Hey, she's happy now," said Dean. "We'll drop by to visit her." Sam nodded. "Yeah, we will." He agreed, the door opened again, and you stepped out. 

                   Sam got out of the car, he caught you, and held you close to him. "vă mulțumesc, tati, te iubesc," (thank you, Daddy, I love you) said Y/n, Sam kissed your forehead hard. "Eu te iubesc, mi pasăre puțin dulce, stați în condiții de siguranță, sună-mă, și amintiți-vă tot ceea ce am învățat," (I love you too, my sweet little bird, stay safe, call me, and remember everything I taught you) said Sam, he rested his cheek on top of your head. "La revedere, Y/n," (goodbye, Y/n) said Sam. "Nu, nu la revedere," you said, you looked up at him. "dacă vă spune la revedere, atunci înseamnă că ai plecat pentru totdeauna, dacă nu, atunci înseamnă că ești încă acolo, undeva, și te voi găsi, indiferent de ce," (if you say goodbye, then it means you're gone forever, if you don't then it means you're still out there, somewhere, and I'll find you no matter what) you said, Sam smiled. "Very well, Y/n," said Sam. "This is farewell then." You nodded. "It is." You agreed, you shared one lat hug, and both brothers are gone, you walked back to your own brother, accepted his hug. 

                    "Don't worry, n/n, they'll come back," said Dick. "They'll come back."