Dick Grayson x reader part 2!

Many people asked for a part 2 sooooo here it is!

Key:s/a=stuff animal

Y/n's pov

          Uncle Tim pulled the covers up to my chin, he kissed my forehead, "goodnight, kiddo," said Tim, he handed me my s/a, and I took it, "I know it's been about two months since he........ passed, but now you need to be strong," said Uncle, he kissed the top of my head now, "if you have a nightmare, don't be afraid of coming to my bedroom." He got up, and left, I pulled the covers up a bit more, and curled up on my side. 

Agent 37's pov

           "I can't do this," I hissed at Helena Bertinelli "just pull the damn trigger," she snapped "I can't pull it!" I snapped "I can't kill Y/n, how do you expect me to kill my own daughter?!" Helena growled and snatched the sniper rifle from me, "fine, I'll do it," she growled "no!" I tackled her, and wrestled her for the rifle, "if you dare so hurt her, I will kill you," I growled, Helena pulled the trigger making me gasp. 

Y/n's pov

             I jerked straight up when I heard the window cracking, a bullet, I gasped, and took straight off. I ran into Alfred, "Ms. Y/n, what is wrong?" the butler asked "someone fired a gun!" I answered "in my bedroom!" Alfred grabbed my hand and pulled me away to the Batcave, "Master Bruce! Quickly! Someone is after Ms. Y/n!" Alfred shouted, Uncle Tim instantly stood up, "what?!" he shouted "someone fired a gun at me while I was asleep!" I said "Jason, take Y/n back to the Outlaws HQ, she'll be safer there," Grandpa ordered, Uncle Jason grabbed me, and quickly drove off on his bike with me sitting in front of him. 

              About 2 and a half hours later, we reached a large building, Uncle Jason helped me off, and led me in. 

              We met a red haired archer at the entrance, "is that her?" he asked nodding at me, "yup, Y/n, I'll like you to meet my best friend, Roy Harper," said Uncle "he'll keep you safe whenever I can't," I looked at him, "you sure?" I asked "really, kid?" asked Roy, I stuck my tongue at him, "don't say that, Y/n," Uncle scolded at me, "fine," I said.

               I met Kori there too, I know Kori since Daddy had her baby sit me sometimes. When I got settled in, Uncle told me to get some sleep again, I just happened to pull the covers over me when the window opened, I instantly sat up, I was ready to scream only for a hand to be covered over my mouth. 

               "Sh, it's okay," said a familiar voice, I pulled the hand off, and faced my 'attacker' "Daddy?" he smiled "I'm glad you still remember me, kiddo," Daddy said softly, he hugged me hard, "I'm sorry I broke my promise to you," he said softly "it's not safe for me to come home yet, and when I do, I'm never going to let you go again," I hugged him tight "I don't want you to leave," I whimpered, he kissed my forehead, "I know you don't," he said softly "but I have to," I buried my face into his neck, "this is goodbye for now, n/n, when I return, you will never lose me again," I held onto him a bit longer, then he had to leave, I watched him leave, he gave me a smile, and left. 

                 I looked at my wrist, on my wrist, a robin bracelet he gave me before leaving. I know you'll keep your promise, Daddy, and I'll keep mine, I can't tell anyone that you're still alive, I know you'll tell the others you're still alive on your own time.