Damian Wayne x reader

Requested by Cana_Heller I decided to make a remake of the previous one shot so, here we go. You have dark brown hair and bright blue eyes btw

Y/n's pov

         Word of Damian's death hit me hard, my brother, my beloved older twin brother is dead? I packed my belongings up and was about to head out only for a voice to stop me, "where will you go, child?" asked a monk, I thought about this, "I am no child," I said "you know my mother made me grow older," "I do know that," said the monk "you didn't answer my question," "I'll go to Gotham," I said "I have to retrieve my brother's body and take him to the Lazarus Pit," I said "and then?" asked the monk, I didn't say anything, "child, do not do this. You will only risk your life." The monk said "I don't care," I said "at least I'll die besides my brother." The monk didn't say anything when I left the monastery, I called in many favors to get myself to Gotham. 

          When I reached Gotham, I called in more favors so I can get Damian's body, when I got his body, I returned to the League's HQ, and dipped Damian's body into the Pit. When Damian resurfaced, I quickly restrained him with my arms, I know the risk, but I'm taking it. 

Damian's pov

         When I woke up, I realized I'm in some kind of cave, I shifted to see Goliath next to me, he realized I'm awake and howled as if he's trying to get someone's attention, "quiet, boy!" I snapped at him "you're going to get someone's attention," "that's because he wanted mine," I heard a young girl's voice, I turned to see a girl my age with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.......... Father's eyes, "Y/n?" she smiled "well, at least you remember me," said Y/n, she sat down next to me, "how are you?" confused obviously," I said "you died," Y/n said softly "and I brought you back to life," "and I'm thankful for that," I said "what are we going to do now?" I asked "take you back to Gotham, duh," Y/n said "how could I forget?" I asked with a bit of sarcasm, Y/n started shaking with laughter and I joined in, "what about Goliath?" I asked "he has to stay here," said Y/n "it's the safest thing for him." I nodded. 

        We prepared ourselves to leave, I gave Goliath one last head rub, "goodbye, old friend," I softly said to her, he nuzzled his snout into my hand and I left. 

         The journey back home was rough and agonizing, but we had each other, and we'll go home together no matter what. 

          "How did you become young again?" I asked her "the Lazarus Pit caused me to become young again," said Y/n "I used to be 6 years older than you and now we're the same age," said Y/n, she let out a chuckle, "our lives are so weird," I cracked a smile "yeah, it is." I agreed. 

            We stayed quiet again, "do you think Father will accept me?" Y/n asked, I took her hand, "I'm sure he will, you helped me come back to life." I said, Y/n smiled, "yeah." She agreed. Soon, we reached Gotham, I led the rest of the way back to the Batcave, I went in and Y/n followed. I looked around the cave, it hasn't changed a bit, I heard a gasp, I instantly turned to see Father holding a batarange up to Y/n's neck. 

            "FATHER, STOP!" 

Bruce's pov

            I instantly halted, that voice....... it can't be. I looked to see boy, the exact image of Damian. 

           "Damian," I muttered, I dropped the batarange and engulfed Damian in a tight hug, Damian hugged back, "the girl, who is she?" I asked "I'm your daughter," said the girl "I'm Damian's twin," I turned to face her, dark brown hair and bright blue eyes........... my eyes. 

             We took a blood test and my blood and hers came back as a match. 

            "Why didn't you both come together?" I asked "when the League was attacked, Mother thought we'll both be in danger so she sent us two different locations," said Y/n "Damian went to you while I went to Scotland," the pieces are starting to come together, "Talia didn't bother mentioning this to me," I mumbled "Mother hid many things from you, Father," Y/n agreed "some are secrets that are meant to stay hidden," Damian added, I nodded and turned to face my children, "welcome home," I said, smiles broke out on both twins faces and I was tackled back by both, "it's good to be home, Father." Said Damian "it is." Y/n agreed, both twins smiled at each other before looking at me, "it's nice to have you both back." I said hugging them back.