Batfamily x reader part 2!

Y/n's pov

                  Sam ran his fingers through my hair gently making me hum in appreciation, I planted a kiss to his neck softly, and sighed happily, Sam kissed my temple, and pulled me closer to him while running his thumb across my new engagement ring. Sam kissed the back of my neck softly, and nipped making me moan softly.

                 I turned around to face him with my legs straddling his waist, my fingers played with the ends of Sam's long, dark hair, "you need to get a haircut," I said gently bopping his nose, "nah, if I get it cut then you wouldn't be able to play with it," said Sam "true," I agreed, I leaned in, and gave him a playful kiss, "tease." Sam whined "you do that all the time!" I protested, Sam laughed, and gave me a very passionate kiss.

Damian's pov

               One look at Y/n, and Sam, and I am out of the room with Titus hot on my heels, I passed Grayson, and he opened his mouth to say something only for him to shut it again when he saw my expression. I marched straight t my bedroom, and slammed the door when Titus came in.

              "I don't understand!" I growled "why? From all the men, it has to be him!" Titus cocked his head to the side, and whined "how am I supposed to let some stranger as my brother?!" I heard knocking on the door "leave," I growled, the door opened anyways, and Father stepped in, "I can hear your yelling from the bottom of the stairs," said Father "I understand you're uncertain about Sam, believe me I was as well," I snarled  in return "but, as long as Y/n is happy with Sam is all I care about," Father finished "don't you want her to be happy too?" I didn't say anything "I don't trust him," I growled "Damian, even if you say no, she will still marry him," said Father "and I will let them get married," my head snapped to his direction "what?" I asked "I will let them get married," Father repeated "they're madly in love, and I won't rip their love away," said Father "Dean is also very happy for his younger brother," Father opened the door "let Sam, and Dean in, Damian, the others had done so already." Father added, and left. 

                                                     *time skip to wedding*

Y/n's pov

                 "Are you ready?" Father asked, I linked my arm with his, "yes, I'm ready." I said, Father smiled, and the music began. 

                  When I started walking down the aisle, Sam started crying, I realized how much he truly loved me, Dean clapped a hand on Sam's shoulder, and when I made it to him, Sam gave my hand a squeeze, and I squeezed back. Everything was a blur, and when our vows are to be said, Sam surprised me hard. 

                "لديك أي فكرة عن كيفية بجنون في الحب أنا معك، نعم / لا، كل يوم، وأنا دائما أحلم بهذا اليوم. أنا أحبك إلى القمر، والعودة، وسوف أحبك دائما حتى الموت يدعي لنا،" (you have no idea how madly in love I am with you, Y/n, everyday, I always dreamed of this day. I love you to the moon, and back, I will always love you till death claims us) said Sam, I blushed, and looked down before starting my own vow, "صموئيل" سام وينشستر، لك مفاجأة لي دائما كل يوم، إلى الأشياء الصغيرة التي تجعلني أبتسم، أو الأشياء التي تجعل من مجرد يوم لي. أنا أحبك، وسام، أنت يا واحد، والحب الوحيد،" (Samuel "Sam" Winchester, you always surprise me everyday, to the little things that make me smile, or things that just makes my day. I love you, Sam, you are my one, and only love) Sam smiled, and I smiled back, "you may kiss the bride!" Sam didn't hesitate, and pulled me in for a very passionate kiss, everyone erupted into a large applause.  

                  As the day ended, I found myself walking hand in hand with my newly wedded husband across the beach shore with the beautiful sunset shining down on us. 

                 "Where did you learn Arabic?" I asked, I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, "Jason taught me," said Sam "and Damian as well," surprise took over "D-Damian helped?" I asked "yeah, surprisingly he agreed to help," said Sam, I smiled, "he finally accepted you," I said "yeah, he did," said Sam, he leaned in, and kissed me again, "I love you." I breathed out "love you more." Said Sam kissing me again. 

2nd person view

                    "That's my boy," said Dean smiling at his younger brother, and sister in law, "welcome to the family, Dean." Said Dick clapping his new brother in law, "thanks, Dick," said Dean, he looked back at Sam, and you, "I know she'll keep him happy," "of course she will," said Bruce, he smiled when you laughed, "she'll always be happy with your brother." "I'm pretty sure they're going to have a lot of kids in the future." Said Tim "who knows, Drake?" Said Damian "nobody knows what's going on in their heads." "Even if they do have kids, I wouldn't care," said Jason "Y/n's happiness is always my top priority." 

                      Sam scooped you up, and carried you off to who knows where, but you didn't care, you're married to the man you love, and that's what matters to you the most.