Jamie Reyes x reader

Requested by Rene_is_siren

Y/n's pov

        "You're stuck in your own thoughts again," I said to my boyfriend of three years.

        "I-I am?" he asked

         "Yup," I said

          "Sometimes I wonder what in the world is going on in that head of yours, Jamie,"

          "Hardy, har, har, Y/n,"

           "I'm serious, Jamie. I can't tell if you're having an argument with Scarab at all," I said, Jaime sighed and stole a kiss from me and I let him. 

           "I'm sorry, amor, Scarab is just driving me crazy," Jamie apologized, I gently took hold of his chin and made him look at me. 

            "Está bien, Jamie. Mientras usted y Scarab estén en la misma página es todo lo que me importa," (it's fine, Jamie. As long as you and Scarab are on the same page is all that matters to me) I said, Jamie sighed and kissed me again. 

          "gracias mi amor. Estoy tan contento de que seas mi único amor," (thank you, my love. I am so glad you're my one and only love) Jamie said. 

         "Usted es agradable, Jamie, te amo," (you're welcome, Jamie, I love you) I love said, Jamie pressed his forehead against mine and said.

"Yo también te amo, Y/n," (I love you, too, Y/n) I smiled and he smiled back. He pulled me close to him and handed me his jacket because we're outside. We're stargazing together on a cliff on the borders of El Paso. 

          "No matter how much Scarab dislikes the idea of having you around, I will always love you. My mind will always be thinking about you, my heart will race whenever you're around, and I won't be able to keep myself from touching you," I slapped Jamie's chest when he said the last part making Jamie laugh, I huffed and snuggled even more into Jamie's embrace. 

           Because of Jamie's warmth, sleep was getting to me. 

           "Dormir, mi amor, no me importa si lo haces," (sleep, my love, I don't mind if you do) Jamie said softly, I yawned softly and nuzzled my face into his neck before dozing off.

Jamie's pov

          I gently picked Y/n up and suited up, I flew her back to her place. I gently tucked her in and kissed her forehead. She's so adorable.  

          "Te amo, Y/n," I said softly and I flew back out. 

         When I looked back, I saw a wide smile on her face.