Jason Todd x reader

Requested by jetblackstar02

Jason's pov

                     I jumped off a rooftop to the roof of one of my warehouses, I sighed, and slipped inside, inside is a small girl about four years old shivering in her sleep. I slipped my gun inside my jacket, and checked if she's alright, fever, a very high one too. I quickly grabbed a blanket, and wrapped it around her before picking her up, I gently slipped her into my jacket, and headed out so I can get her to Outlaws HQ. 

                    Once there, Kori had changed the young girl to dry clothing, and got her to take some medication. "How is she?" I asked. "She's still sick, but I'm sure the fever will go down in a few days," said Kori. "Give her a few days." I nodded, and slipped into the bedroom she's resting in. The girl slept peacefully, the blanket is all the way up to her chin, her h/c hair is starting to dry, her small plump lips are slightly parted open. 

                   'Don't worry, little one,' I thought. 'Whatever caused you to be stuck in that warehouse is never going to happen again.' 

Y/n's pov

                   When I woke up, I found myself in an unknown bedroom, I grew scared, and slipped out of the bed, I silently walked around the halls cowering. I heard voices, I peered into a room to see two men, and a woman, one man had dark hair with a strand of white, and green eyes while the other man had red hair that reached his shoulders with blue eyes, the woman too had red hair, but green eyes. "I wonder when the kid's going to wake up," said the dark haired one. "Actually she's already awake," said the red haired guy, I gasped silently, and took off running only to be caught almost instantly. "Let go!" I shrieked, the dark haired one threw me over his shoulder as I pounded on his shoulder. "Alright, kid," said the dark haired one, he dropped me onto the couch. "First question, who are you?" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Okay, second question, why were you sleeping in a warehouse?" He asked, again, I stuck my tongue out at him. "Third question, where are your parents?" I didn't do anything for that, all I did was cross my arms. "We're going to leave you two do that." Said the red haired guy, he, and the woman left. 

                  He got down to my level. "Listen, kid, I'm only trying to help you," he said. "Please, tell me," I turned away from him, he huffed, and left, a bit later, he came back with a tray of food. "Eat, you look like you haven't ate in days." He said, I took the tray, and dug in. 

                  "Are you going to talk now?" He asked, I thought about it, and nodded. "Okay, answer my first question," he said. "Y/n," I mumbled. "Last name?" He asked. "Don't know," I answered. "You don't know?" He repeated. "Never met my mommy, and daddy," I explained. "Alright, second question," he said. "Don't have a home, lived on streets, didn't feel good, and found warehouse to sleep," I answered. "You already answered the third question, I guess you're good..... for now." I raised an eyebrow at that, and watched him leave. 

Jason's pov

                     "So?" Roy asked. "Is she clean?" I nodded. "Yeah, she's clean," I said. "She never met her parents, and she lived on the streets for the majority of her life, she got sick, and took shelter at one of my warehouses," I explained. "What are we going to do with her?" Asked Kori. "We keep her," I answered. "Take care of her, raise her, and make sure she's loved," I answered. "No kid deserves to live on the streets." 

                                             *two years later*

                       Y/n chased after Lian with an angry pout. "Lian! Give it back! Jason gave it to me!" Y/n whined. "It means the world to me!" Lian stopped for a minute. "Then you better run faster," she teased, and continued to run, Y/n huffed, and got closer, enough for Y/n to tackle the older girl down. "Ow! Stop!" Lian yelped. "Then give it!" Y/n snapped, she managed to snag the stuffed animal back, and marched right on to me. "Uncle Jay, Y/n was being mean," said Lian. "Then you shouldn't have taken her stuffed animal," I answered, I picked up Y/n, and placed her on my hip. "That stuff animal is very important to her, so don't take it again," Lian nodded. "Yes, Uncle Jay." She said. "Come on, Lian, let's head home." Said Roy, he scooped up Lian, and left.

                        Y/n grasped onto the back of my leather jacket, and looked up at me with pure adorableness. "She won't take Mr. Scruffles again will she?" She asked. "No, of course not," I said, I kissed her temple softly. "Never again." 

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but here you go!