Batfamily x reader part 3!

Y/n's pov

                 I watched Damian scrunch his nose up when he saw his biological niece on the floor looking up at him in pure heaven, Mary, my 4 month old daughter, laughed at her uncle. "Come on, Damian," I said "smile for her." Damian scrunched up his nose again making Mary laugh at her uncle again "it's not that hard to smile, you know," said Sam, he was leaning against the door, and now he's by my side, "Dada!" Mary cheered, she made grasping motions for her father making Sam laugh, "alright, c'mere you," said Sam, he picked her up making Mary squeal, "alright, why don't we look for you uncle Dean?" Sam suggested "I'm sure that grumpy guy could use some laughter from you." I smiled at the adorable father, and daughter moment. 

                I ruffled Damian's hair before going after Sam, and Mary, I found Dean, Mary, Jason and Sam outside since Dean, and Jason were taking a look at Baby. I smiled, and softly hummed as I walked over to my brother in law, brother, husband, and daughter, I kissed Jason's cheek first, then Dean's, I gave Sam a quick kiss, and pecked Mary's forehead. Mary reached over for me. "Sweetheart, you wanted your father, and now you want me?" I asked shaking my head "and I thought the attention wanting is Dean's thing," "hey!" Dean protested, I rolled my eyes, "what did you do to our child, Dean?!" Dean raised his hands in defense "I didn't do anything!" He protested again, I smiled, and chuckled before taking Mary from Sam, "okay, baby, okay," I cooed at her, I soothingly swayed side to side while softly singing a child's song in Arabic, "is something wrong with Baby?" I asked when Mary fell asleep "nah, Jason here was curious about Baby, and asked if he can get a look." Dean explained, Mary shifted in my arms, and I gently patted her back, "well, I think we should tuck her into bed." Said Sam, he wrapped his arm around my waist allowing me to lean into his side, "yeah, see you guys later." I said, both men waved bye to us, and we headed inside.

                Dick gave Mary a quick kiss to the forehead, and gave me a small head rub making me growl at him, Tim happily pecked Mary's forehead too, and a small hug for me before leaving again, Father softly smiled at the sight of Sam, Mary, and me, he gave Sam a pat on the back before leaving to attend a meeting at the company. I tucked Mary into bed with Sam hugging me from behind, Mary shifted before grasping her stuffed bear close to her tiny little frame. 

                 Sam softly planted loving kisses up, and down my neck making my toes curl in pleasure, I turned to face Sam, my arms wrapping around his broad waist, "not here," I murmured to him, Sam growled lowly, "why not?" "We have a two year old child here," I scold at him, Sam dunked his face into my neck, and planted more kisses there, "Sam." I softly moaned, I pushed at his chest until he let go of me, and I slipped out of the room.

                Sam quickly caught up with me, he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, and threw me over his shoulder causing me squeal loudly, "Sam!" I scold him, Sam laughed, and carried me up to our shared room, he dropped me on our bed, and hovered over me with his lips firmly on mine. Sam's shirt is off, and so is mine, Sam's hands roamed over my back, he felt my many scars making him pull away. 

                 "I still can't believe she did that to you," he breathed out, I leaned up on my elbows, and kissed him again, "my mother was cruel woman, remember that," I mumbled against his lips, Sam pinned me down again kissing me hungrily, "I love you." He mumbled "I love you more." I mumbled back, I wrapped my arm around his waist while the other went around the back of his neck.

                  Someone banged on the door "hey! If you guys are having sex, use protection! Having one kid is enough, but having two?! It's too much!" That fucking asshole(guess who?) "if he says one more wor-," I began, he banged again, "guys, I am damn serious!" That's it, I gently pushed Sam off, and grabbed a gun, I loaded three rubber bullets, and fired at the door, he cursed loudly saying something along the lines of 'fuck them' or something like that. 

                   I pulled Sam in for a kiss, "you just ruined the mood," Sam said, I kissed him again, "does it look like I care?" I asked "I'm sure you don't." Sam kissed me, the fire that was cooled down is sparked once more.