Damian Wayne x reader

Y/n's pov

           "Y/n! Stop!" I heard Tim called out, but I didn't stop, my heart's been broken by Damian Wayne. My world shattered when his lips met Mar'i Grayson's, the rain pounded on my back as I ran.

            I stumbled and landed face first to the ground, I didn't even bother getting back up. Few minutes later, I started getting back up to my feet and started walking home, my mind blank, I didn't even care how much my feet cried out for me to stop.

           Soon, I reached my apartment, I told my landlord I'm leaving Gotham. I didn't have much, everything fit in my car perfectly, I dropped my key off and got into the car. Soon, Gotham disappeared, even if I did say goodbye to everyone, Damian will never realize how hurt I've become.

Damian's pov

           "I don't understand!" I exclaimed "why would she run like that?" "are you really that oblivious?" Tim asked "what?" I asked "she's in love with you, Damian! And all you did was put her in the sidelines!" said Tim "her world shattered when your lips met Mar'i's," Tim went on "every time she looks at you and Mar'i she has a look, a look that shows she's hurt and you never realized it," Tim continued "every time you said 'friend', her heart broke, every day she hoped it will all change....... except it didn't," said Tim "it's your fault that she left, it's your fault that her heart is broken," I looked down at my feet "why didn't she tell me?" I asked "because she was afraid you'll choose Mar'i over her," said Tim "she's probably left Gotham by now," I rushed out of the Manor after those words left his mouth.

*time skip*

Y/n's pov

               By the time I reached Star City, it was dark. I managed to find a motel and stayed there for the night, I checked my phone, I see a lot of missed calls from.................. Damian. I blocked him and shut my phone off, I tossed my phone onto the nightstand and crawled into bed, sleep came to me, but it was hard.

*many months later*

              I somehow managed to become secretary of Oliver Queen himself "not to offend you, Ms. L/n, but aren't you a bit too young to be working?" Mr. Queen asked me "I recently graduated from Gotham Academy, Mr. Queen, this is going to be good for my college applications." I answered him "very well, Ms. L/n," Mr. Queen said "very well." Ever since I came to Star City, Damian's been calling me nonstop, I had to change my number and get a new phone in order for him to stop and preventing him from tracking me.

             Working for Mr. Queen is actually pretty nice, I got to meet his family, Olivia is his daughter, Dinah is his wife. I got along with Olivia pretty well, "I have a good friend named Mar'i," Olivia told me, I tensed, "Mar'i? As in Mar'i Grayson?" I asked "yeah, how do you know her?" Olivia replied "I need to go," I quickly said grabbing my bag and running off, "hey! Wait!" Olivia called out as I ran.

            Mar'i Grayson........ she's all over the place, she's trying to ruin my life. I returned to Queen Corporations and headed to my office, it wasn't very big, but I didn't mind. I realized I had something that Damian and I created when we were children, I picked it up. It's a photo album, I flipped through some pages, I shoved it into a box and shoved the box into the closet. I sank down to the floor with tears flowing down my cheeks, will I ever be strong enough to move on? or will my heart be broken forever? 

No I will not do a part 2, I can hear your groans from wherever you live. I will not do it, I already have several requests to take care of soooooo.........