{15. Feline Caretaker}

Please Read The Author's Note At The End x

The Final Chapter.

Niall runs his fingers through his little hybrid's, Sam's, hair. The little boy just turned 12 and he is already looking more like Liam. The brown hair, big, brown eyes, and the gorgeous smile.

On the other hand, Sam has Niall's thick accent, petite body and milky white skin. He is an absolutely gorgeous little hybrid, and Liam along with Niall, couldn't be happier to have made him.

The two got married a year prior to the beginning of their relationship and lots of tears along with confessions were made. Their wedding day couldn't have been more perfect because now, Niall has another, big family to love again.

Liam's family was just like his own, except they're fully human. His parents are the sweetest, his grandparents couldn't be more funny and his siblings are much like Niall himself.

The look on his face when he realized that he had this big family was astonishing, because Liam realized it as well. The man gave him a home, a big family and love. That's all the hybrid ever wanted in his life and he gave it to him.

Niall wouldn't be surprised if Liam did more to make him happy, because Liam loves making the adorable, blonde hybrid happy.

No matter what though, they'll never be separable and they'll always find new ways to love each other more and more as they live on together in their home. Liam and Niall's home. The Payne home.

"LiLi, can you get Sam's jacket," the now 33 year old hybrid asks his husband loudly, who is in the bathroom. Liam just got out of the shower and he is trying to dry off.

"I just got out of the shower, love! Can you come here," he replied, smirking a bit to himself.

Niall rolls his eyes and hands Sam his tablet. "You play with this while I handle, papa, okay?"

Sam chuckles and nods, his fluffy ears perked up because of the tablet now being in his smaller hands. Niall smiles and kisses his head before walking to the bathroom.

Once he enters, Liam's towel is off and his bare bottom is facing Niall as he brushes his teeth.

The blonde growls silently and walks up to the older man, who is now 45 and still looking very sexy for his age. He wraps his arms around the man and kisses his neck a few times.

Liam spits out the toothbrush then turns on the faucet, letting the water get rid of the paste. The brunette quickly turns around and kisses his husband deeply, pressing himself against Niall.

"I love you, little one, no matter how old we get," he mutters against the blonde's lips with a smile. Niall chuckles softly and pecks his lips, pulling away with a clear smile.

"Good, because I don't care if you are 12 years older than me. You are still very sexy, daddy." Liam licks his lips and gropes the hybrid's bottom. Niall squeaks as he blushes.

"Lovely, baby boy. Also, I saw a pregnancy test in the room.. Are you-"

"Yes, I'm pregnant, Lili and I hope that's okay with you," Niall interrups him. He smirks even bigger.

"It's perfectly fine with me, my love. If you're having triplets, I wouldn't care. I'm not breaking any bones yet so I'll be just fine." Niall chuckles and hits his chest playfully, turning the water off before handing the man clothes.

"Put some clothes on before Sam gets in here. We don't want to scar him," he scolds the man playfully. Liam just smirks and pulls on the clothes over his toned, built body that's still in great shape.