{08. "Feelings."}

"Nothing at all, I promise. But why do you ask?"

Niall's cheeks turn pink rather quickly at Liam's question. Liam frowns a bit as he isn't sure why Niall is blushing, placing his hands on the hybrid's cheeks while looking into his eyes.

He wants to know what Niall is thinking but doesn't want to yell at him. He is rather impatient, even with Niall at times.

"Little one, can you please tell me what you're thinking? You know how annoyed and impatient I can get."

Niall blushes even harder as he stares into Liam's eyes, not wanting to tell him what he's thinking because he'll judge him. He knows that Liam will.

"L-Liam will just judge Niall. He doesn't want to get upset because of h-how he feels towards Liam."

Liam raises his brow while brushing the hair out of Niall's face. What could he possibly mean about his feelings?

Liam cares about Niall a lot, so much, so he doesn't want to upset Niall if he wants something he can't have.

He'll give him anything though, so he shouldn't be worried. But what could Niall mean about his feelings?

"What're your feelings towards me? You can tell me them and I promise that I won't judge you, at all. Alright?"

Niall sighs shakily while taking Liam's hands in his, looking down at their hands as Liam continues to stare at him. He's still so nervous about his feelings, but he must tell Liam about them.

"N-Niall erm... Niall likes L-Liam..." Niall closes his eyes, afraid of Liam because he knows that he will yell at him.

He has had owners before, so when he had fallen for the male ones, they would always yell at him, hurt him, then bring him back to the store.

Niall doesn't want Liam to do any of those things because he has been so wonderful and sweet. No one could be better than him.

"You like me," he asks the hybrid who only nods from his words before turning away. Liam sighs and turns Niall back around while scooting closer to him.

"I'm not mad at you, not in the slightest. You wanna know why?" Niall's eyes are big and bright, and his heart is beating out of his chest because of what he said before Liam, still. "Because I like you too," he whispers into Niall's ear.

Niall's eyes grow even wider as Liam leans back to look at him fully. Tears fill the hybrid's eyes quickly, and he can't help but hug the older manwho is smiling from ear to ear.

"Liam r-really like likes N-Niall?" Liam smirks a bit before nodding, wrapping an arm securely around the pale hybrid.

They have known each other for a good while now, so it was certain that they would catch feelings for each other. Well, that's what Liam wanted. When he first saw Niall, he fell for him, right then and there. He isn't afraid to admit that now.

"Of course I do, little one. When I walked into that store and saw you, everything changed. That may sound cheesy, but you did. You made me happy and you made me smile. You're adorable, cute, smart, and the best hybrid in the world, to me."

Niall is near to crying because of Liam now. The way Liam's words filled his ears, the fact that Liam likes him back. This is all too perfect for him. This is all so wonderful at the same time. Someone finally likes him back, and that someone who is so important to him, is Liam.

"Liam is the best c-caretaker in the world," Niall says with a giggle, cheeks being a rosy red while a huge smile spread across his adorable face.

"Well, thank you, little one. I do try my best to make you the happiest hybrid. I do a really good job, don't I? I've never done it before, love." He wraps an arm around Niall again, making him blush even harder.

"LiLi does a wonderful job with Niall. He makes him so, very happy. He takes care of him so well that he is the best that Niall has ever had, which is why Niall likes him so much."

Liam now blushes while placing a kiss to the blonde's forehead. Niall giggles quietly.

"I'm shocked that you like me so much, but it's the same with my feelings. You have made me and my emotions better. That's a fact, I promise you."

Niall nods a bit before looking into Liam's eyes again. His heart is still beating rapidly. "G-Good. Are Niall and Liam d-dating now," he asks Liam, just to make sure that he has Liam as his own, plus he wants to have him as a boyfriend.

Liam nods though, and kisses his nose gently. "Definitely. We'll take things slow though, which I hope is okay with you, little one. I just haven't been with someone in a while, and you haven't been with anyone, so it makes sense, yeah?"

Niall nods, knowing that he is right about everything, as per usual.

"Good. Why don't we go to sleep now, then after I'm done with my work tomorrow, we can go on our first date? Only if you want to."

Niall chuckles before kissing Liam's nose gently. The man laughs softly in response to that. "It's fine with Niall, no worries. A date would be nice and fun."

Liam smiles more while getting under the covers with Niall. He thinks so too, so he is glad Niall said that.

"Great. We'll figure everything out tomorrow, so let's get some sleep." He flicks off the light and turns toward Niall.

Happily, Niall snuggles up close to him. Liam grins big again. His heart is melting at how cute he is, the most precious being.

"Sleep well, LiLi. Niall can't wait for tomorrow."

~*~

A/N: Awww!! Niam is together and so so cute! Ugh. I hope y'all are still enjoying this. I know this may have seemed fast btw, but they have been connecting for over two months, and in some major fanfics, it takes like two weeks. It just worries me that I'll lose readers because of that. I hope I don't. I love you all x