{14. Big, Beautiful Family}

Goal: 15 votes/10 comments

Liam's eyes grow a bit wide, his hold on his hybrid still tight and loving. Niall's words hit him like a truck, but he isn't mad, not even the slightest bit.

"I would be perfectly fine with that, my love," Liam admits, smiling gently while the blonde begins tearing up. The brunette rubs his hybrid's back and lets the tears flood out of his eyes, and down his rosy red cheeks.

"We can have children, little one. One, two, three, four, even five, I don't care.

I want to have a wonderful, big family with you, if I'm being honest. I've wanted a big family all my life, but I just needed to find the one that's perfect for me. You are the one who's perfect for me, my gorgeous hybrid."

Niall sniffles and gently, playfully hits Liam's left arm. His caretaker is such a sap with him. He doesn't mind it one bit though, because he loves Lia m too much to judge him in any way possible.

The hybrid wants to have at least two little, hybrid kids though. He wants to take care of them, love them and be with them and Liam altogether.

A loving family that he's wanted, even though he's so young, he has seen the beautiful families. He has seen how the parents are so happy and he wants to feel that same happiness with Liam.

"I-I've wanted the same things as you, LiLi. A big, beautiful family. A man to love who loves me just the same and a stable life that's not perfect, but good enough.

We have that together, LiLi and I thank you so much, everyday, for taking me in." He sniffles as Liam cups his cheeks gently, placing a quick kiss to his nose while smiling.

The brunette then pecks Niall's lips and leans his forehead against his, his hesrt beating rapidly, along with Niall's.

Their hearts full of love for the other that is strong and powerful. Who says that a hybrid and a full human couldn't fall in love like this? They're wrong if they say that, because their love is strong.

"It's no problem at all, love. I'm glad Louis took me to the store, or else we wouldn't be here together. I wouldn't have met the most beautiful hybrid on earth who I call mine. I wouldn't have met my soulmate who loves me just the same." Niall blushes and nods, holding Liam close to him as he lets out a quiet sigh.

"I love you so much Li, but I still have more to tell you and it's all about my past. I know we have talked about it before, but there's more.

My new found confidence makes me more comfortable to talk about these things, and Denise made me realize that I should be brave enough to talk about you, with anything that's personal."

Liam continues to stare into Niall's eyes, wondering what else that the blonde endured in his lifetime.

He hope nothing too bad, but knowing of the bad people in the world, more bad things probably did happen to the poor hybrid.

"Do you remember the caretakers that I talked about when we first talked, Li?" The brunette nods.

"Well this one family was really with me at first. They gave me what I wanted and treated me like a princess. One of the best families I could ask For. That was until the first night with them and the father started drinking so much.

Beer after beer, he would drink every single drop and drop them on the cold, hard floor.

Glass broke and the son would be crying in his room, along with his sister.

They kept crying all night and so, being the idiot I was, I went over to the father and he started feeling me up." Goosebumps appear all over Niall's skin while Liam rubs his arms.

"I was an idiot and let him touch me. It felt good and I loved being touched like that. I was like a toddler and didn't know what was happening, hut it felt good so I let it happen.

Thankfully, it stopped before he could take anything off, because the mom came in and they started arguing over the creature in their home.

The creature that was just used for pleasure, the dad said to her. The mom thought otherwise and thought that I should be treated with kindness.

I was confused on what was happening so I just ran away. They didn't stop me, but when the son came up to me, he started crying more.

He didn't want me to leave, but I had to. I didn't want to be there with all of the yelling and aruging. He was so precious and cute, but I had to leave him with his parents and sister." He sniffles, wiping away his small tears that dripped down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, love. That must've been so hard for you..." He kisses his tears away and Niall sighs, swallowing the dryness away in his mouth.

"Its okay, I'm okay now that I'm with you." Niall admits. Liam grins and pecks his lips.

"But the other thing is more of a nice truth. It's the fact that every since that night, I only accepted people that gave me a good gut feeling and how they acted towards me. No one was like that until you came in." Niall smiled. It's the truth.

"Well thank Louis a million times, because he had me go in there. It was a super busy day and I had something big to do, the project, but he made me go. God, I'm so glad he made me go." Niall giggles and pecks his lips. Liam blushes and pecks his lips right back, quickly.

"This is getting a little too sappy, LiLi," Niall giggles again. Liam couldn't agree more, but he loves being sassy with his adorable hybrid.

"Being sappy towards you is what I do for a living, kitten. I love seeing you blush and giggle, because of my doings. Is that a crime?" Niall bites his bottom lip, shrugging in the process.

"Maybe it is. Maybe your little hybrid will have to arrest you for being naughty?" Liam's eyes grow wide. When did Niall get so dirty?

"W-Well uhm," he clears his throat quietly, "maybe you will have to handcuff me for being so naughty, little one? Teach me a lesson." Niall smirks a bit and moves his hands to Liam's lower back.

He gets on the tip of his tip toes and whispers in his caretaker's ear, "when we get home we can do just that. Thankfully, Louis has those pink cuffs."

Liam's breath is shaky and all he wants, now, is for Niall to tease him, pleasure him and make love to him. He loves this new side of Niall, for sure.

"But for now, let's enjoy a lovely dinner with my family, then we may go home and do whatever I'd like." Niall places a kiss to the man's jaw, soothing him majorly as he walks off. Liam quickly follows after him, wrapping a secure arm around him.

"Will you obey me a little, love," Liam whispers in Niall's ear as they walk toward the dining room.

Niall blushes. "Perhaps, you'll have to wait and see, Daddy," he whispers back, making the older moan while he giggles again.

They make it into the dining room where Niall's family is seated and the food is all laid out. The two sit down at the table and give the family a smile.

"Dig in, everyone."

A/N: What a great chapter, in my opinion. But there is only one more left *gasp*. Don't worry, it'll be fluffy and maybe a little longer than the previous ones? You'll see. I hope y'all enjoyed and I love you all so much x