{01. The Blonde Kitten}

Here is chapter one! I'm not sure how many chapters this will be so, hope for a lot, I guess :) Enjoy!

July 2021

Liam a brunette, muscular, wealthy man fixes his tie as he stands in front of the mirror in his office. He glides his fingers through his soft hair and lets out a short sigh, looking at himself up and down. "Another day, more stress." He forces himself to smile then heads back to his dark brown desk.

His fingers press against the keys in a fast motion as he types out what he'll be doing today:

To Do List:

1. Get the presentation done and ready for Friday. (Today is Monday)

2. Talk with Louis about something that he wanted to talk about. (I hope he tells me what it is and won't just drag me along like he usually does.)

3. Continue working on the presentation then have dinner and sleep. Repeat this tomorrow; except the second one which will be, instead, to have a thirty minute break.

Once he finishes typing out his schedule, Liam clicks back to the presentation. The keys click loud as he is fully focused on his work, not noticing the other feathery brunette coming into the room while wearing a smirk.

Liam averts his eyes quickly to Louis, making him groan.

"I was gonna scare you."

Liam chuckles gently and shakes his head, his fingers still clicking the keys furiously. "Sorry, mate. I've been working on this presentation for about an hour now. I just took a three minute break, and I'm beat."

Louis shrugs his shoulders and begins to close the laptop. Liam stops him.

"If you are beat then you should take a longer break. You have until Friday, and It's Monday. No need to worry about it today."

Feline Caretaker || NiamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara