Malia then took off my sweatshirt and handed it to me. My scent slightly rubbed off on her, making my wolf growl in approval. My jacket now smelled like her and my wolf purred, both of us liking how she smelled and how adorable she looked in my clothes. She smelled of vanilla and a fresh sea breeze. Her enticing scent made me want to bury my nose in her neck and cuddle with a bunch of blankets.

Then she shifted into the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Her thick coat was fluffy and clean. It looked soft to the touch, liked her hair that I wanted to run my fingers through so badly. She was much bigger than Rebecca's wolf but not as big as mine. She was a very rare color like I was, she was pure white, the color of fresh snow. There was not a speck of another color in her fur. Her eyes were now more blue than gray. The hint of blue in her eyes was the only color on her wolf, making her eyes stand out. My wolf and I began to grow anxious and nervous for our mate.

Malia's POVRebecca and I circled around each other, sending snarled and growls

Malia's POV
Rebecca and I circled around each other, sending snarled and growls. My hair stood up, making me look even bigger than her and my body was tense with anticipation. I was waiting for her to attack first, never having fought a properly trained wolf before.  She began to crouch lower to the ground meaning she was going to pounce and or strike. I lowered myself to, preparing to counter her. He back legs sprung and she tried to latch her teeth into my shoulder. I easily dodged it and bit into her ear, hard, ripping it. She growled and scratched the side of my stomach. I let go and snarled at her. My wolf was satisfied watching the blood from her ear drip down her face. I clawed at her face and left deep scratches in her muzzle. She pounced on me and started snapping at my face. She got a hold on my neck trying to get me to submit. I dug my front claws into her face and my back claws into her stomach. She whined and her grip loosened from my neck. I flipped us over and and furiously snarled in her face.

 I bit deeply on her shoulder and shook my head violently, tearing deeper into her flesh

I bit deeply on her shoulder and shook my head violently, tearing deeper into her flesh. She wriggled her body around, trying to shake me off her but I was heavier and stronger than her. Her right paw sliced down the left side of my face, below my eye. Blood started pouring down my face, staining my muzzle red.When I leaned back, away from her front paws, she pushed me with her back ones and flung me off her. I landed roughly on my side and she jumped on me again. She bit her teeth and scratched me everywhere she could. I whimpered as she tore bits of my fur and flesh away, my blood staining the snow. She went for my throat but I yanked my head to the side she her face went into the snow. I used my strength to flip her under me, so that my belly was pressed tightly to her back. I clamped my jaw tightly around the back of her neck and dug my front paws in her ribs, so she couldn't move. She shook vigorously, trying to get out of my hold but all it did was bring her more pain. I pushed more of my heavy body on her, forcing her tightly onto the ground. When she didn't submit, I clamped my jaw down harder. The metallic taste of her blood entered my mouth, making me want to cringe. The fight them left her body and she slumped to the ground. She bared her neck and curled her lip back, showing her teeth, finally submitting.

I slacked my jaw, letting her neck and face drop to the ground. I licked her neck as a sign of 'I could've killed you but I didn't, you owe me.' kind of way. I stepped off of her and my body relaxed. I instantly felt tired from the fight and my energy was being further drained from blood loss. I looked around the audience with fear. Most of them held no expression, their eyes glazed over, meaning they were talking in the pack link. Alpha Orion held a proud expression. " I accept Malia as a full a full member of the Mountain Ridge pack." I felt my mind expand from the open pack link and I instantly shut them out from my mind. I didn't want to hear the negative things they were thinking. They were probably horrified of me, I had bested their top female warrior. My eyes felt heavy and I grew more tired. I just wanted to groom and clean my fur and fall asleep. I began to walk away towards the woods, wanting to be alone. I hated being injured around people, it made me feel weak and vulnerable.
An angry growl broke through the crowds murmuring and I went to turn around.
"Watch-" Someone tried to warn me as someone tackled me go the ground. They bit the muscled part between my shoulders. I whimpered in pain as the wild tore huge chunks of flesh from my back. I heard two more furiously growls and the wolf was tackled off me. A dark brown,silver and white wolf was pinning Rebecca down beside me. It smelled like Caspian.

(Caspian/Casper's wolf)Alpha Orion stood in front of me in a protective stance, his back muscles were taunt and tense

Alpha Orion stood in front of me in a protective stance, his back muscles were taunt and tense.
"I thought I trained you enough to to know that you never attack someone from behind ,Rebecca." He growled her name, his voice deep and full of anger. "You out of all people should know how disrespectful that it, especially after you lost a challenge and that it was your Luna." His breathing was tagged and I knew that his wolf was on the verge of coming out. My heart started pounding in fear. He was mad, that means he will hit me. "I will deal with you later. You will be punished accordingly." I panicked. Does that mean he hits her to? He turned to me. His eyes were black with anger and his body was still shaking. His eyes sent a chill through my body and I began shaking in terror. I crouched low to the ground in submission and he kept approaching me. He's going to hurt me. My wolf was trying to tell me something but I blocked her out too. I couldn't breathe, my back was burning and I could hear my own heart in my ears. I was shaking so bad that my legs felt like they were going to give out. I didn't look up at him, it was disrespectful and could be considered as a challenge. My eye sight blurred from lack of oxygen. I could feel his burning gaze on me but I didn't move. He was less than foot away from me and I could see his hand extended out to touch me. I flinched away from it and ran. I could here him shift and run after me. The trees blurred past me and I zig zagged trough them, so he couldn't follow my scent. I went deeper and deeper into the forest. When I was sure he couldn't find me, I laid down on a sunny patch of grass. I felt the warmth of the sun through my fur as I groomed it, licking the blood away. I couldn't reach the worse parts of my back. They were still bleeding steadily but they would heal in a few hours.
I laid there, alone, terror shaking my body. He's going to find me. I thought and passed out.