I looked at her with another questioning gaze, whilst I huffed a deep breath of small anger in my voice. "Is there a problem with that?"

Seiji, nodded in agreement, as he strode near us to get the full conversation going on, "Yeah Aneki, what's with the overdramatic reaction?"

The she ghoul averted eyes from us and rubbed the side of her arm. "There's no problem with that, guys, it's just.." She bit her lip.

Seiji and I nodded to each other, signalling for the same answer.

"What?" We both question in unison, Haru was acting strange(r) than usual.

Now, she gazed down to the floor boards. "I don't know if I can hold back, I'm.."

"...Kinda like a beast in training" she muttered.

"Oh really?" I ask in grin, she's just teasing. Like she always do.

Carrot head gazed at me, those mischievous irises of green shone hesitation "You'll both die if you go up against me in your current states" She boldly said.

My brows raised to her at her grim remark "Oh really?" I walked towards the employees room, not without saying my request. A swift turn, I faced the two siblings.

"Why don't we find out" I place my hand to side of my hips, was I really getting cocky about this? "Where's the best place to use combat?"

This was pretty humiliating, A challenge from a full fledge ghoul and I was asking the challenge, wow. A well, what's the point of having powers if I can't control them?

She smirked like she always do, utterly certain about her abilities.
"Getting sassy with me I see, I like that attitude of yours.." She strode closer to me, we were eye to eye "...Yuna."

Seiji gasped in the sidelines, as I stared once again to a pool of green eyes with devilish aura mixed into them. I nodded to her praise..? She smiled more wildly in return.

"That's good to see," She steps off and grabs the broom next to her, she shone another look of joy "I accept your challenge Miss Yoshikawa, but first, clean up the shop"

Haru points me the broom like a Knight's lance, ready to strike "You better ready for an butt whooping later, this includes you too, Seiji" She gazed to young male,eyes looked with intensity of a beast.

He gulped in response,grabbing the dish cloth from the counter "S-Sure" he dried up the remaining cups, becoming silent in the process. He was the one who asked for this, why the hell was he nervous?

I shifted my gaze to the she ghoul, "Remember Yuna," She spoke almost commanding "Prepare a set of extra clothes later" She finally said, finishing up her chores.

"Then, it's settled." I smiled once more to my new friend. I seem to belong with this odd bunch.

The employee's door came ajar, the brash action nearly made me jump, so did Seiji.

The oaken door completely had been opened, admitting and old male in his late sixties, a peculiar bowtie hung around his neck added the signature anteiku uniform for males. His greyish white hair, pulled into a slick back style. His mouth curved into a wide welcoming smile like any other, as his eyes clammed shut.

He spoke like that of grandfather, meaning to say calming to the ears "What's settled?" Hands behind his back, he always did this mannerism.

"Uh.." I began to explain "You see Manager, we were just planning on a.." Haru, was behind Yoshimura, she mouthed some words I couldn't comprehend at that time. I brought in a deep hand full of air to my lungs.