8|The Oddest Night

OK guys this is when I take my own plot now "hehehehe"
*rubbing hands together in a sinister way*
Please enjoy!
-------+-+++-++-+++--(--------++((((------++-(+--+(+-----

"K-Kaneki Ken?" I repeated as my eyes widen, now I became completely self aware of what was happening right now.

1 I just yelled to my crush and called him a lunatic(well that's actually both so..)

2 My stomach was grumbling, like a beast wanting to escape

3 I'm half naked and he saw something that he wasn't suppose to see!

Very uncomfortable silence enveloped us
As we said nothing, eyes never once connected. After a couple more minutes had passed, still nothing. He looked to the side ,I stared at the cold concrete floor.

"Kaneki/Yuna-chan" we both said at the same time. Still not meeting our eyes. My palms felt sweaty as a coughed out the words.

"C-Come in" I motioned my wobbly arms to a welcoming manner. "You must be cold out t-there." My small heart was now beating fast while clutching the towel very firmly as it could ever doing this was out of the ordinary. Even for seeing the man I liked, I never let anyone in my home.

"Ok" was his only reply. Before I left the door open and ran to my pint sized room. Grabbing some clothes that were less revealing than before.

"What in the hell was I going to do now?" I pouted at this turn of strange events.

--

While the young college student entered the house hesitantly he noticed how lonely the house felt.

Unknowingly he scanned the dark semi living room and kitchen,
Dust was collected from a wooden counter top with picture frames of Yuna and her parents smiling slightly . Remembering this Yuna was a only child and that her family was broken even before she started highschool.

On his right.
The kitchen had not been used very often as he had seen molds on the sink. And in the glass cup board shows that she was really living alone with a small bowl, a set of chopsticks and a black plastic cup.

The house was half clean yet the feeling of emptiness lingered through the damp air as it circulated the living room. How could she be a cheery person after all this? He thought to himself.

He knew he couldn't even handle it, both of his parents left this corrupted world long ago, leaving him in the process. But he had Hide to stay with him but, who was Yuna's moral support? The pillar of sanity, the grip on reality?

The boy made a promise to himself that he would make Yuna happy giving his best to make her part of his world.

-

"Kaneki-kun?" Yuna called to the raven haired boy as she entered her living room. Wearing a large pink faded shirt that had a Hello Kitty print in the back and knee high black shorts .A towel hung from her slender neck

While Kaneki was sitting in the couch holding a picture frame of her and her late father. Yuna was probably seven at that time, she had pig tails Kaneki never saw Yuna tie up her hair in the past and she was a having a piggy back ride while showing a toothy grin and her dad had a closed eyed smile as he held her daughter's fragile hands.

Yuna didn't get a reply seeing as Kaneki was deep in thought. Slowly she slid right next to him. Noticing this Kaneki made odd gestures—his arms started flailing like he had been caught in the act of doing some thing out of the ordinary. Which was not like him at all.