I See Fire | Keith (R) (1)

Start from the beginning

"Nova.. sweetheart," Hector smirked sitting across from her. The men still has their guns pointed at her but they wouldn't kill her. She had something they all wanted. Hector knew her dad had given her the chip. "Do you remember who I am?"

She nodded never looking away from him as she rubbed her thighs. The guards of Hector all split up and searched the house.

"Good." Hector nodded. "So you must know why I'm here.. correct?"

"You killed my parents." Nova whispered but he heard her loud and clear.

"So.. that's a yes. Look there's something uncle Hector needs and your my only hope to finding it. If you hand up what I need, Uncle Hector will do everything in his power to look out for you."

Nova just stared at him harder as her heart rate slowed. She held so much hatred and anger inside and she knew what she had to do. Before Hector could react she grabbed the knife that was under the table and stabbed his hand into the table.

"You little bitch!" Hector cried out as she jumped up, running towards the window and jumping out of it.  The guards were on her tail and she decided to swallow the chip as she used her skills to get away from them. She was simply to smart and quick for any of them.

After she had escaped she ended up right where the paper told her to go. She saw the gaurd her father spoke about and showed him the piece of paper. He read it and the look that he held confirmed everything she was starting to piece together.

He led her to the man she needed to hand over the chip too. Capt. Jonathon. She sat across from him feeling the curious stares from around the room. He just sat staring at her.

"Where's Domingo?"

"Dead." She told him without blinking and he frowned hearing the bad news.

"Why are you here? Why did he send you to me?"

She looked around before staring at the desk and making herself throw up. He jumped back making a face and she dug threw her throw up pulling out the chip. She handed it too him and he grabbed it with a tissue cleaning it off before placing it in the computer. He looked at his sceeen as everything started popping up. His eyes widened and he cleared his throat.

"Everyone take a lunch break!"

Once the room cleared he let out some air staring at the young girl who looked to be holding herself together.

"Do you know what this is?"

She slowly nodded.

"My passport."

Nova let the vivid memories of the saddest day of her life fill her brain. She sat on her hotel bed watching the surveillance cameras she had set up around the room. The only thing on her mind was her next target. For years she had been single handedly killing and bringing down everyone affiliated with Giovanni, and she was getting closer and closer to finishing what her father started.

Nova wasn't all the way focused though, along the way she's slipped up and fell in love with an outsider she shouldn't have involved in her crazy life. He had no idea who she was though, and she was gonna keep it that way as long as possible. Their love was passionate and sensual, he made her feel normal. He made her feel alive again. She wished every day she never let it get deep enough to the point she would put his life in danger. He was all she had, He was the last piece of her on this earth.

And soon Keith would learn who he has really fallen in love with.

•••••

Now I see fire, inside the mountain
I see fire, burning the trees
And I see fire, hollowing souls
And I see fire, blood in the breeze
And I hope that you'll remember me..

____________
PART 1.

eh

eh...i guess. That's part 1.