1 Verse

Taehyung pov

Once I got to Jimin's house I began to set up my stuff. He said "You can share a bed with me Tae." I tackled him onto his bed. I pushed him onto the bed. I kissed down his neck. Making a trail to his belly button. I pulled away and sat on his waist. He smiled and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I said "Thanks for letting me live with you Jiminie!" I hugged him tightly and he rolled on top of me. I smiled as he looked down at me and lifted up my shirt. He smiled and said "You can be the house wife tae~" I smiled and said "You should be getting to work." Jimin smiled at me and said "Alright. I will see you when I get home Tae." I waved him off amd sat on the couch. Clueless of what to do.

Jungkook pov

I woke up in my office on the futon. I was shocked. Yoongi was laying on the right side of me woth his arms wrapped tightly around my waist. Hoseok was on the left side of me with his head on my chest and hand on my thigh. I blushed and was afraid to even move. I felt warm breath tickle my neck. I moved a little bit then Suga playfully bit my ear. Tugging on it ever so slightly. It was too early in the morning for that. So I opened my mouth slightly and let a moan pass through. I felt Hoseok press himself closer to my body and his hand moved up my thigh. Getting closer to my crotch. I blushed and closed my eyes tightly. That's when I felt someone move and sit on my waist. It was suga he smiled down at me and said "You are blushing so much and we didn't even do anything yet. You are such a child!" I turned my face and he flicked my forehead. At this point Hoseok woke up and looked over at Suga. He pushed suga off of me and pulled me into his arms. He said "Suga Don't touch my boyfriend like that!" Suga rolled his eyes and looked back at hoseok saying "We figured out we would share him last night! So technically he's my boyfriend too. I can do what I want with my boyfriend. They both had a hold of my arms and were pulling. I shouted "ENOUGH!"

Jimin Pov

When I finally got back to the hospital and nurses station I heard a loud shout. It came from down the hall. I began to walk down the hall. I realized that the shout came from Jungkook's office. Slowly I pushed open the door to see Suga, Jungkook, and Hoseok. I said "What is going on in here! You guys are going to wake up patients!" Finally I was able to be the mature one. They all hung with their mouths open. Acting as if I was a five year old that just said a cuss word. I turned on my heels and left the office. I bumped into Jin and he bowed politely. I asked "How are you and Namjoon doing?" He blushed and asked "How did you know about me and Namjoon?!?!" I smiled a bit and said "Well Namjoon is rough I can tell!" My fingers lightly tipped up his chin so I could see a bite mark. He blushed lightly and walked past me apologizing. I smiled to myself and walked back to the nurses station. I got a text from Taehyung. It said "What is your favorite type of food?" I smiled and texted back quickly. "Kimchi~" A few moments later he texted back. "Ok be prepared for tonight then! I love you chim chim! ;P" I blushed and quickly slid my phone back into my pocket. A nurse walked past me and rolled her eyes.

Namjoon Pov

"What are you saying I-? Yes sir I understand what you are-! Sir. Will you let me finish what I was trying to say! I put my heart and soul into this hospital!" I shouted quite irritated into the phone. I was continuing to sign papers as I argued on the phone. "I can Pay it and I will!" I shouted loudly and slamed the phone receiver down. Accidentally smashing the phone into small pieces. Rolling my eyes I leaned back in my chair. Soon I heard my office door open. I didn't open my eyes. I said "Jin get me a new phone. The other one fell off the desk." He said lightly "Namjoon you didn't drop it off the desk. Tell me what is wrong. What happened?" I let out a sigh and said "I don't want to talk about it!" Jin said "Namjoon please..." I stood up my eyes began to tear up. I pushed him forcefully and he went straight into the wall. He hit his head and slid to the floor. I felt tears roll down my cheek. Jin looked up from where he was on the floor. He was crying as blood poured out of a new wound on his head. He held his head shaking and quickly shot to his feet. Reaching my hand out to him. I was too slow I couldn't catch his wrist in my grasp. He rushed out of my office slamming the door. I slid to the floor and punched it. Why do I have to be so stupid? I curled up into a ball and cried.

Jin pov

I ran to the nurses station. I hid behind the desk where Jimin was. I cried. Then Jimin quickly took notice of me. He pulled me into his arms and asked "What's wrong Jin? Are you bleeding?!?! Oh my- Sit on my desk now!" I obeyed him and sat on the desk. Wiping my tears away and sniffling. He began to clean up my wound and put a band aid over it. Covering the band aid with a light kiss. I looked at the ground. Tears still crawling down my cheeks. Jimin lifted my head and said "Don't cry Jin. You know how busy Namjoon has been with work. He's probably frustrated and didn't mean for you to get hurt." I nodded along and heard heavy footsteps behind me.