Butterfly

Jimin Pov

Finally Taehyng is starting to feel better! I think... I walked into Tae's room. He cooed "Jimin~ come give me a kiss!" I rushed over to him and kissed him hard. He blushed and pushed me back onto the bed. Bitting my neck. I could feel he was making a mark. I moaned and ran my hands up his sides. He smirked when he pulled away. I wined missing his warmth on my skin. He smirked and said "You are so needy aren't you?" I nodded and clung onto Tae. He hugged me tightly and wrapped me into his arms.

Hoseok Pov

I walked past Doctor Jungkook in the hallway. We haven't talked much. For no reason besides being busy I suppose. I grabbed his hand and he looked up at me. I asked "Have you been getting sleep lately?" I noticed dark rings under his eyes. He put on a cute bunny smile and said "I'm fine... Trust me!" I pulled him into a hug and tears pooled out of my eyes. He so warm but feels so fragile. I think he's been getting skinnier too. He looked up at me shocked and asked "Hoseok?!?! Are you alright?" I wipped the tears on my sleeve and said "Jungkookie! Why don't you watch yourself before others?!?" He looked confused and I said "Don't play dumb! You are losing weight and not getting sleep!" He looked up at me and pressed a kiss to my lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his waist. Pulling him as close as I could to me. I felt my scrubs getting wet and I looked down to see Jungkook clutching on me. He was cried very lightly against my chest. I kissed his forehead and rubbed his back. Soon he wiped away his tears and looked up at me. The next thing he asked shocked me. He said "Nurse Hoseok... Will you... Take me out to dinner?" He ruined the moment. I let out a sigh and said "Of course if that's what it takes to make you eat!" Jungkook grabbed my arm and we walked away together.

Suga Pov

I woke up on my futon. In Jungkook's office and he wasn't there. I sighed and looked over at his desk. Smiling I went onto his computer. I seen a note on his desk. I read it and got mad. I crumpled up the note that said
"Suga,
         I will be out on a date with Hoseok. Don't tell anyone where I am. Feel free to get in my mini fridge and eat some food.
                                               Jungkook"
I punched the desk and laid my head down. "Why can't he like me?!?!" I sat up and looked around his office finding the mini fridge. I looked at it and found some whisky. I began to drink it until the room got blurry. I smiled and made my way back over to my futon. I yawned a bit downing the rest of the whisky. Soon I blacked out falling asleep.

Namjoon pov

I woke up naked next to Jin. I blushed. Until I finally realized what I did to him. He began to stir a bit in his sleep. I once again couldn't resist him. His pale skin glistened in the afternoon sun. I lightly kissed his shoulder. Then began to nibble on it. He moved a bit and his lips opened slightly. I smirked and continued to make a mark on his shoulder. He began to moan and he opened his eyes. Turning around he looked at me. I quickly moved back. Jin looked at my chest and his eyes began trailing down my body. I quickly covered up my lower parts. He blushed and looked down at himself. He fell out of bed and said "Did you? Did we do...?" I slowly nodded and he said "My hips hurt. Why were you so rough?" I looked down and said "I'm so sorry Jin. Let me help you up or something." I walked over to him but he bent me over the bed. I blushed and asked "What are you doing?" He began to kiss down my back and run his hands down my sides.

Taehyung pov

I laid in my room. I'm getting released from the hospital today. I sighed and thought 'I'm gonna miss this place because I was always here. I also don't have a place to go.' I began to think that maybe I should talk to Jimin about it. Waiting in my room I looked around. Soon Jimin walked into my room. I looked up at him and asked "Hey... Can I talk to you Jimin?" He smiled at me and said "Yea what is it taehyung?" I looked up at him and asked "Once I'm released can I stay with you?" He froze a bit shocked from the sudden question. I began "It's fine you don't have to say yes... I can just!" He pressed his lips to mine and Hugged me tightly. He pulled away and said "Yes you can stay with me... I was just so shocked that you asked. Because I was going to but I didn't know if you had anywhere else to go." I shook my head and hugged onto Jimin's waist. He rubbed my back and said "I can't wait to have you move in with me!"

Jungkook Pov

After mine and Hoseok's date. I dropped him off at his house and headed back to my office. When I walked in there. I seen suga passed out on his bed but my office was a mess. I began to pick up the papers and put them on my desk. That's when I felt my coat get pulled off. Soon I felt arms wrap around my waist. Working on undoing my pants. I quickly grabbed the hands and asked "What do you think You are doing?" I didn't get a response. Just a hot breath on my neck and the smell of alcohol. I turned around and seen suga. He was drunk and his eyes were barley opened. I heard him mumble "Why don't you love me?!??" He pulled open my button up shirt and ran his index finger across my collar bone. Sending shivers down my spine.