AGUST D

Suga pov

I began to realize what I was doing. Soon I didn't really care. I found myself running my finger across his collar bone. He went to push me away but I grabbed tightly onto his waist. Causing both of us to fall onto my futon. He landed on top of me but I quickly switched that. I used my right hand to hold his wrists down. He looked up at me utterly shocked at how strong I was. He started "Suga Oppa. Please stop this at once!" Blush covered his innocent face and I said "How can I stop when you are looking up at me so eagerly?" He turned his face away but with my left hand I grabbed his chin. So he would look at me. I moved my face closer and began to kiss him. He's so weak. Not even putting up a fight he gave in. Kissing me back sweetly. I could taste the fruity Chapstick on his lips. I lightly began to tug on his bottom lip with my teeth. He moaned a bit and I got distracted by this. I let go of his wrists and chin. Out of nowhere he head butts me and quickly shoots up out of his spot. Working quickly to button his shirt back up. I rubbed my head a bit and said "Damn you are violent when it comes to love making aren't you! I'm surprised Hoseok isn't dead." He tilted his head and started "You are a pervert Yoongi! Dangerous man..." I rolled my eyes and said "It seemed like you liked it. He smiled and said "That was a trick to distract you!" He began to make moaning noises and even went to the lengths of saying "Ahghh... Yoongi ooohh~ Yes!" I blushed a bright red and covered his mouth. I said "Shut up!" He let out a small laugh and said "Well it looks like you are enjoying it!" I looked down and seen a noticeable bulge in my pants. Blushing I quickly ran to the bathroom.

Jimin pov

As I finished helping Tae fill out his release papers. I told him "I will be right back~" Walking into the hallway Suga ran past me into the bathroom. I smiled and thought he must have a stomach ache or something. Anyways I gave tae all of his stuff. Including my address, phone number, and house key. After he headed off I decided to go check up on Suga. To see if he was alright. Once I walked into the bathroom I heard a rough moaning coming from the last stall. I slowly walked closer and knocked on the door. I said "Yoongi? Is that you? Are you alright?" The only response I got was a sort of hushed moan and heavy breathing. I asked "Hello?" The stall door slowly opened. I seen Suga with his hand covered in a White substance. I looked at him and said "Why are you jerking off in the bathroom?!?!" He washed his hands and looked down. He simply said "... Jungkook." Leaving the bathroom I thought. He is playing Hoseok?!? An going out with Suga! I thought about the new juicy gossip. Dashing through the hall I began to look for Hoseok. I spotted him at the nurses station.

Hoseok Pov

I finished filing stuff in the nurses station. I looked around when I heard a light cough. Looking up hoping to see Jungkook. I sighed as I seen nurse Jimin. I rolled my eyes and asked "What is it now?" He looked at me and began "I just ran into Suga in the bathroom..." I said "This has something to do with me how?" He Continued "Suga was jerking off in the bathroom. It seems like him and Jungkook are doing stuff together!" I replied "You get a hard on when you hear Jungkook's voice! So don't start assuming stuff. Are you really that desprate Jimin?" A few nurses began giggling behind me. Jimin said "No but I thought you would like to know what your partner was doing." I rolled my eyes again and watched Jimin walk away. Sighing and finishing putting away the last file. I streached and told the nurses I would be going home.

Jin pov

I began to do my work for Namjoon. I started to type on a typewriter. I smiled and sipped some tea. Aish I made a mistake. Where is the white out? I began to look around my desk. I found it and began to edit my mistakes. I finished that and Namjoon walked over to my desk. I didn't look up. Until he said "Yah! Jin~ Can you fix the printer for me?" I smiled and got up walking over to the printer. It had a jam. I sighed and began to open the printer. Pulling out a few papers. I bent over to pick up a paper. That's when I felt a hand on my butt. I blushed and shot up. Namjoon's hand was still on my butt. I coughed and said "The printer is fixed. Namjoonie please take your hand off of my butt!" He sighed and said "Ok... Alright I will stop for now at least." I rolled my eyes and sighed. Getting back to work. Namjoon sat at his desk and began to do his work. He doesn't have much to do. All he has to do is sign papers and make a few copies. Which is hard for him because everytime he touches the printer it breaks.

Jungkook pov

I finished meeting up with my patients. I smiled a bit and talked to some of the other doctors. After that I headed to my office. I opened the doors and began to head to my office. I finally arrived at my door. I placed my hand on the door knob. I heard soft moans coming from the other side. "Jungkookie-Ah~ mhmm~" I thought to myself 'This is my office! Why don't I just waltz my way in there!' with nothing to fear... For me at least. I pushed the door open. I seen Suga one his futon with his eyes closed. He was asleep and still moaned "Kookie-Ah!" His hands were over his crotch. I sighed and looked down at him. He's so hopeless. (((SugaKookie Smut)))
I slowly leaned down and pressed a kiss to his lips. His eyes fluttered open. I palmed him through his jeans and moans escaped his lips. I pulled his pants down and went to suck him off. I slowly took him into my mouth. I began to bob my head up and down. He tangled his hands in my hair. He began to thrust down my throat. He came and I felt him blow a load down my shirt. I swallowed his semen he pulled me up to his face. He kissed me and licked my lips. Suga pushed me down onto the futon. He pulled off my pants and boxers. I felt him slowly push into me and jack me off at the same time. I moaned and He just thrusted faster "Suga Oppa~ aghh~" He asked "Are those real moans?" I nodded and felt myself cum. It shot onto my stomach and Suga's hand. He smiled and pulled out of me. Licking the semen off of my stomach and he had me lick my semen off his hand. I was blushing and panting. Soon my office door opened with a light click. I seen Hoseok. He froze and said "Yoongi? Jungkook? What the...?" His eyes looked at my crotch and he blushed. As he was about to leave I said "Wait! Please come back here!" I put on my boxers and hugged onto Hoseok. He blushed and said "Kookie... Why?" His eyes began to tear up and I kissed him lightly on the cheek. Suga hugged me from behind and held onto Hoseok's arms. So I was sandwiched in-between two hot men but i wasn't complaining!"