Skool Luv Affair

Suga and Jimin were now left in Jungkook's office. Jimin's eyes began tearing up and he started to sob loudly. He looked over at Suga who fell asleep in Jungkook's chair. Then Jimin got an idea. He looked over at Suga and sat on the desk. Suga began snoring and turned around. Jimin pouted and slid onto suga's lap. Suga woke up and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist crushing him. Jimin shot up and said "Ouch you jerk!" Suga laughed and said "Close the door when you leave!" Jimin stormed out. Slamming the door behind him. Suga laughed and fell back asleep. Jimin was about to walk past Taehyung's room but he seen tae laying on the floor. He rushed into the room and quickly helped him up. But little did Jimin know it was a trap.  Taehyung pushed Jimin down on the bed and climbed on top of him. Jimin blushed and looked up at Taehyung. He said "Tae get off me! I'm serious." Tae just smiled and nustled his head in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin blushed and tried to shake Taehyung off of him. But he didn't move. So Jimin just decided to fall asleep.
(((The next morning…)))
Namjoon walked into patient Taehyung's room and seen Jimin and he screamed "N-Nurse Jimin!!!" Jimin quickly shot up but Tae grabbed his waist a bit tighter. Then Jin rushed in but Namjoon covered his eyes. Then Taehyung sat up saying I can explain.
Taehyung's pov

I looked over at Jimin who was still laying next to me. Then spoke "Jimin came in to check on me last night. An I was on the floor. So he came in and helped me up… Then I pulled him in bed with me. I'm sorry." Namjoon just smiled and said "Alright. I'm letting it slide for now." Jin walked into the room and Namjoon said "I know! I know… I'm leaving!" After he left Jimin got up and bowed but I grabbed his arm. Looking into his eyes I said "Jimin lean down here for a bit…" Jimin leaned down and I pressed a quick kiss to his lips. He shot back and said "Tae!" I smiled and said "Please come check back up on me later~" Jimin nodded along blushing. Soon he left my room and I was alone again. Sighing I looked out into the hall. Where I seen a promotional poster for some fitness bar and a vending machine. I slowly sat up looking over at the machine. Smiling when I spotted a candy bar. Before I could get up suga walked into my room yawing. It was obvious he was sleep walking. He began to walk over to my bed and I shouted "Min Yoongi!" His eyes shot open and he looked over at me a bit surprised. Then he briskly left my room.

Jungkook pov

I laid in my office looking up at the lights when I heard footsteps approaching. It was Hosok. He smiled and asked "What are you doing?" I said "You know… Just laying around trying to sleep." Hoseok laid next to me onto the floor. I smiled as he looked into my eyes. I asked "Did you shut/lock the office door?" Hoseok nodded and climbed on top of me. He pressed a kiss my lips and down my neck. He started to unbutton my shirt and I sat up slightly. Helping him unbutton my shirt. He kissed down my chest. Pulling me closer to him. I blushed and began gasping for air. Hoseok smiled and helped me up. Putting my chest onto the desk. He smiled and worked on unbuttoning my pants. I quickly turned around sitting on my desk. Hoseok smirked looking at my exposed chest and unbuttoned pants. I pulled on Hoseok's scrubs. Trying to get his top off. He grabbed my hands and took off his shirt. I stood up and kissed his neck. Looking for his sweet spot. Once I found it he moaned and pulled on my lab coat. He pushed me back onto my desk. Knocking my lamp over. Which made a loud noise causing people to rush to my room. I quickly told Hoseok to hide but he didn't. Soon my door got kicked in. Namjoon froze and said "Son! My office now! Hoseok go to the nurse's station… I will talk to you later!" I walked to Namjoon's office and he walked in after me. I sat down and he looked over at me. He began "Jungkook… You know you are my best doctor and I love you!" He ruffled my hair up and continued "I can't have you doing that. I don't want you fired so you have to be watched now. I will have my secretary watch over you! So he will be in your office from now on." I sighed and said "Do you really want to leave suga with me?" He shouted "YOONGI!" A few seconds later Suga ran into Namjoon's office. He bowed and asked "What's wrong?" Namjoon said "You are going to be with Jungkook from now on!" Suga asked "What about Hoseok?!?" It was obvious that Suga liked me but Namjoon didn't care. So he was like "You are getting moved into Jungkook's office weather you like it or not!" So in the end I had to carry his stuff to my office. Suga didn't have a desk but a futon that took up one wall in my office. I sighed and finished setting his stuff up. He sighed and said "Thanks Doctor Jungkook… I'm going to go to sleep now!" I huffed and asked "Do you ever do work?!?" He looked at me a bit pissed off and said "Yes I work!" I rolled my eyes and he stood up pushing me against the wall. I asked "Wha-." He pushed a kiss into my lips. Then he threw me onto his futon. The thing that happened next was a bit shocking. Min Yoongi pulled a blanket over us and pulled me into a Spooner hug. He began to nibble on my ear. I let out a light giggle. Shivering a bit and he kissed the back of my neck. I yawned and ended up falling asleep.