Boy in Luv

When Jungkook got to his office he let out a long sigh. His face was still flushed so he decided to work on his files. He sorted through the ones on his desk. Before he could turn around to file the work Jimin pushed all of the files off of doctor jungkook's desk. Jungkook froze and said "No! M-My all of my Files!" Jimin laid back on the desk and grabbed Jungkook's tie. He said "Forget your files and focus on me!" He was about to kiss jungkook but Nurse Hoseok rushed in. He pulled him off if Jungkook's desk and said "First you make a mess of his office! Then you try and sexually harass him. What is wrong with you?" Hoseok pushed Jimin out of Jungkook's office. Then he began to pick up the files. Jungkook said "You don't have to pick up my files." Hoseok smiled and said "I'm starting to get used to picking up after people... Mostly Jimin." Jungkook laughed and helped him pick up the files. Jungkook reached for a file but Nurse Hoseok's hand was on it. So their hands lightly touched and jungkook quickly pulled his hand away. He stood up and bumped into the filing cabinet. Hoseok laughed and said "Well here is the last of your files." Before jungkook could stop himself he walked over to nurse hoseok and hugged him. He could feel Hoseok tense up. He whispered "Thanks for helping me. With you around I might be able to deal with Jimin." Hoseok blushed lightly and said "I gotta go!" With that he quickly rushed out of the office. Jungkook smiled a bit and began to leave his office when Suga walked over to him. He bowed and said "Doctor Jungkook... I'm sorry about earlier." He kept looking at the ground. Jungkook laughed a bit and lifted up his chin. Suga's face covered in blush and he said "Jungkook!" Suga pushed Jungkook away and ran down the hall to his office. Taehyung ran up behind jungkook and shouted "Hey doc!" He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's waist. Pulling him closer. Jungkook said "Taehyung? Are you okay?" He shook his head furiously back and forth. He said "I like one of the nurses." Jungkook smiled and said "Good... I have to get to work." As jungkook began to walk away Tae grabbed his lab coat and said "Jungkook... I like Nurse Hoseok." Jungkook froze and said "O-Oh?!?!" He turned to face Taehyung. Who then began to laugh. Jungkook said "This isn't a laughing matter!" Taehyung said "I was joking to see how you would react. It's seems that you like Hoseok!" Right when he said that Hoseok turned the corner and was walking towards us. Jungkook dashed off to his office and quickly locked the door when he was in there. Jungkook didn't realize that Jimin was in his office. Until he felt his arms wrap tightly around his waist. Jungkook said "What the hell Jimin!" He looked up at him and pushed his back to the wall. Jungkook closed his eyes tightly and Jimin softly kissed. Jimin was expecting a kiss back. So when that didn't happen he got more aggressive. Biting Jungkook's lip until it started to bleed... But jungkook still didn't kiss back. Jimin punched the wall angrily and asked "Why are you so damn stubborn?! I just want a kiss!" The blood from Jungkook's lip slowly made a trail down his chin. He looked up at Jimin smirking. Then he said "That's because I like Hoseok. You are such a nieve child Jimin. Now you need to realize you can't always have what you want!" Jimin didn't want to hear this. He pulled out a cloth and wiped the blood off of Jungkook's chin. Jimin's eyes began to tear up. He clung to jungkook burying his face in jungkook's chest. He sobbed "I was here first! Why don't you love me? I'm sorry if it's about earlier. Please Jungkook Oppa!" Jungkook sighed not wanting to do what he was going to do next. He lifted up jimin's chin and wiped his tears of the sleeve of his lab coat. Then he leaned in and kissed Jimin. He could feel Jimin's face heat up as he blushed. Slowly Jimin began to kiss him back. Jungkook broke the kiss and turned his face so he was looking away from Jimin. Who was clutching onto his lab coat. Jimin began to stare at jungkook's neck. Wondering if he should leave a mark. Although that would piss off jungkook and all of the nurses in the hospital. Especially nurse hoseok. Jimin had an evil grin as he leaned in closer to jungkook and pressed his lips to jungkook's neck. He began to make a hicky on jungkook's neck. Jungkook moaned a little and blushed but he quickly pushed Jimin away. He said "What the fuck Jimin?!? I gave you a kiss that's all you wanted. I never told to to give me a hicky!" Jungkook shoved Jimin out of his office. Then he looked in the mirror and seen a small mark on his neck. He dug through his desk and found a choker. He huffed a tad bit upset. He cleaned up his neck and put a band aid over it. Then he put the choker over that. Less then a minute later Hoseok walked into his office. He had a salad and said "I decided to eat but I wasn't comfortable eating in the cafeteria. So is it ok if I eat in here?" Jungkook nodded and yawned a bit. Hoseok smiled and said "Maybe you should sleep." Jungkook said "Do I look like a person that would sleep on the job?" Hoseok shook his head and said "No but I'm sure you won't get yelled at." Smiling jungkook laid his head down on his desk. Soon he began to fall asleep. Hoseok smiled and looked at jungkook's sleeping face. He then realized a band aid under the choker he was wearing. He just ignored it and reached over to pet jungkook's hair. Which was still neatly in place.