Five: Thanks for Forgetting Me

I'll warn you again. There may be words not suitable for ages 15 and below, unless you can accept it, and ignore it. Hihi, don't say I didn't warn you! Enjoy! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up with Carol out of sight. It feels like those movies that there's 2 people having a one night stand, then the girl wakes up early, and runs away. But wait.. This is Carol's room. She can't run away..

But seriously, I couldn't hear anything. And I'm afraid to go down because her parents might see me. Or her nanny. Or her dog.. Then I heard someone coming. So to be sure, I ran for the closet now.

"Carol! You here?" said a lady's voice. That might be Mrs. Stevens, Carol's mom.

"Caroool! Answer, or else I'll go in." Nooo, please don't. I'm not wearing anything!

"Alright, you gave me no choice." then she pushed the door open, and went in. Oh dear God, help me.

"Carol! We have to go to your Aunt's wedding early! Please cooperate! Ugh. I wonder where she kept her dress?" her presence is growing closer.

"Alright, honey. If you don't speak, I'll be the one to look for your dress." then her footsteps came closer. And closer. And finally, stood in front of the closet. I tried to hide behind a huge dress, but that doesn't seem like the right choice. I held my breath to show no sign someone's hiding inside. I'm really really scared now. I don't wanna lose Carol, I love her! Forgive me if I'm kind of a bad boyfriend sometimes, but I do try to be the best! But then she opened the door, grabbed the huge white dress, removing it from the hanger, dress slowly going down, slowly unveiling the naked me, when --

"Moooom!! I'm here! What are you doing in my room? Why are you opening my closet?" said Carol. Then her mom let go of dress. Yaay!This is like deja vu, but with her father.. Weird.

"I was calling for you a hundred times already! Where the hell where you?"

"Downstairs, taking a bath."

"Okay, just dress up already, we're gonna be late!"

"Yes, mom." her mother closed the door.

I went out the closet, ran for the bed, and covered myself.

"Babe, why did you leave without waking me up? We were almost dead right there!" I told her.

"You don't have to shout! I'm sorry, I forgot."

"You forgot?! I was right beside you while you slept, and you forgot?! What the hell, babe?"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, okay! We were in a rush, we need to get to my Aunt's wedding. When we leave, you could take a shower, put your clothes back on, then leave. So nobody would see you." 

"If only you told me last night that you had to go somewhere early today, I would've just stayed at home." Ugh. Just wanna have it, then leave me so you could dress pretty to a wedding, without even telling me? -_______-

"Sorry. Hey, we have to go! I'll leave you now, go and take a shower and fix yourself. Bye!" then put on her dress, kissed me on the cheek, brought her make up, then ran out the door, then shut it. Wow, just wow. -____- I'm seriously doing the asian straight face in my mind now.

"BRROOOM BRRROOM" Their car is starting up. I heard a few voices, then everyone went inside, and the car left. Nice. I took a shower, with One Thing as my background music. Hehehe, I always takea bath with music playing on my phone. I always do it so I could enjoy taking a bath, and dance and sing along. I like having a mini concert in the bathroom. After a few minutes of my concert, I put on my clothes, headed to their fridge, ate cereal, then rinsed my mouth. I don't have any toothbrush here, so I'd just brush later at home.

As I got home, my mom was furious. Really furious. For the first time, my dad was there. He was holding mom, and River was nowhere to be found. My mother was crying out loud, struggling to get off my dad's arms. Her face was so red, and her once so beautiful brunette her was all over her sweaty face, her eyes as if they were about to come out, her nails digging my dad's arms. There were scratches on her hands, not so deep, but there were a lot of them. I was so shocked I froze at the door, trying to absorb it all. There were no blood, but this is just so horrifying, I just have never seen my mother like this. She was once my best friend, she was so sweet, and I'd rather choose her than my father. But now, I don't know anymore. I think I'd rather live with River and fly away.

Actually, mom has been a little crazy these past few weeks, but I just ignore it. I thought it might just have been stress because she is an over working employee. She works on FBI, not the one who usually investigates, but the one who gets all the evidences, the one who always needs a camera to capture photos or shoot videos. But she isn't always needed there, that's why I love her, at least she gives her time to us, unlike our "hardworking father".

And now, seeing all these, makes me wanna cry. Where was our sweet, always smiling, caring mother? What happened to her, how did she become a monster? Dad turned his head to me, giving me a please-help-me look. So I went to him, and talked to mom.

"Mom, what happened? Did anyone hurt you?"

She calmed down, and said, "No, honey. Now where's River? I miss that chubby guy." with a smile. I looked at dad, and as if he understood my eyes, and shaked his head.

"I don't know, mom. I just got home."

Then she screamed, and cried, "Where did you go?! Did you leave River alone?! Is my baby lost? River!! Where are you River!! Honey, where are you?!! LET ME GO! GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME!!"

"Mom!! Shhhh, it's okay, Mom, it's okay!" Ouch! She scratched my cheek, and it stings! What the hell's in it? Awch.

"NO IT'S NOT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Then she laughed like hell. Her laugh echoed in the whole house. I wanna die now, please stop this. What's happening to mom? Fuck.

"Dad, will you please call anyone?!! PLEASE?!" I begged.

"Lea! CALL JENNY'S DOCTOR, NOW!!" dad shouted. Lea reached for the phone, frantically dialing numbers, her hands shaking, her face full of sweat.

"Sir, it's Lea, Mr. Crawford's helper. Will you please get here now? Mrs. Jenny's having another episode. Please, it's the worst!" then she hung up, faced me, and screamed. Episode?

"HAHAHAHA, hi there Nathan! My baby, won't you come to me, your lovely mother?" I turned my head, and saw dad lying on the floor, my mom holding a knife, and she's coming for me.