Four: Prince Charming on a Blue Fluffy Unicorn

Yeah, 4th chapter! It took so long because of our finals. Oh, I hope you like it!

*Note: There may be words not suitable for ages 15 and below. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. But I do hope you don't go off and speak these feeling you're cool. You're not. You use these only when necessary.

************************************************************

Surprisingly, she's still not raising her head. So I just sat next to her. She already heard me, no walking away now, I can't leave her here, too.

"Uhm, hey, you like sitting here? I do. I like it here, where you get to reflect everything in your life." I said awkwardly. Then she shouted,

"I love blue unicorns, wait 'til they get here and fetch me!" She shouted, then she cracked up. I know that laugh. And by the way, she's human..

"Julie? What the hell are you still doing up here?"

"Waiting for my prince charming on unicorns to come. Your face was priceless. HAHAHA."

"I'm here, and I've got this unicorn keychain."

"Sit on it, pretend your flying, and I'll go with you."

"No."

"Ten minutes, right? Do you even know your way out here? When they turn off all the lights, the usual doors are locked. There's a different door used. I bet you won't find it even with the largest flash light. This field is huge." she said, with a smirk.

"No. But because you're pretty, I'll do it." I gave her a death glare.

"Oh, wait! You have to shout this first, 'Prince charming's here on a blue fluffy unicorn, let's fly!'"

"No, I'd leave now."

"Yeah? They locked the doors already."

"Impossible." I ran to the nearest exit, and it was locked. I tried another exit, still locked. Then they turned off the lights of every exit sign. So I had no choice but to grab my unicorn chain in my bag, sit on it, and shout, "I'm awesome and I'm killing a unicorn!"

"I said, you should-- nevermind. I'll leave you alone here now." Then she ran. Man, she's fast. One by one, the lights turn off.. And it's all blacking out.

"Okay, okay! Prince charming's here on a blue fluffy unicorn, let's flyyyyyy!! JULIE WHERE ARE YOU?!" Shiz! Something bit my neck. I thought it was a bat. I was wrong, though. I just heard a laugh. And bats don't laugh. Neither do any biting animal.

"HAHAHA, good work pauper. Now carry me on your back." Julie said while laughing.

"Stop messing around, it's so dark! We might fall. Come on, let's go home! Did you bite me?"

"Scared? HAHA, and no, it's my nails." she held my hand, and I was relieved to be held. She walked and walked. I almost fell, good thing she has my hand. I think this girl might have nightvision, 'cause I can't see any freaking thing, and she's not using any flash light. Finally, we got out.

As everything went HD 'cause there was light, and I finally got to see her face. Swollen eyes, I think she might have cried. A lot. And yet she manages to play with my mind and be happy.

"You okay, Julie?"

"Oh, better than you. I think you might've fell off the bleachers if I didn't hold your hand." she said, giggling.

"No, I mean. Are you.. Are you alright? About, about the break up?" I might've said the wrong thing because her smile faded. I hope she doesn't kill me, though. She had just proven her craziness. She might be just sick. Or bipolar. Or that's her defense mechanism. I'm not sure, but I wanna go home now.