Six

It was December, and you'd been avoiding your family all year. Malfoy had offered for you to spend the holiday with his family, but you told him you weren't sure.

You and Draco were sat in the courtyard, along with Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. Harry and Hermione walk by and Draco turned to you.

"Watch this," He says, standing up and running in front of the two. "Hey Potter!"

"What do you want, Malfoy?" Harry says, unamused.

"Just wanted to wish you good luck against the Hufflepuffs today," he says. You stand next to him, arms crossed. "Not that it'll be any use. Even those weaklings can beat you."

Hermione stepped forward.

"So, (Y/N)," She says. "You're on his side now?"

You step in front of Draco.

"Yeah, I am," You say, looking at Draco who is looking back at you expectantly. You look back at Hermione. "What are you Hanna do about it, mudblood?"

Hermione looked taken aback. You hadn't ever cared about blood purity in the past, but now that you had gone after Hermione for just that, he was clearly hurt.

"I trusted you," She says, running off.

"Better go after her, Potter," Draco says. "You wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious little mudblood."

"Shut up, Malfoy," Harry says, walking after Hermione.

***

Sorry for the short chapter.

Thanks to __Marmalade__ reading.

If you want a shoutout in the next chapter message me on tumblr at victor-krvm.
And yes I know I used the wrong spelling of Victor/Viktor.

Okay bye

-Lance