52.2

"Bye Harry," I whisper, too tired to raise my voice any louder. He smiles before he opens the bedroom door, shutting it behind himself as he leaves.

Simon's also nearly passed out and his head is laying on my shoulder. His cheek smushed up against his face causing me to smile at how cute he looks.

"I love you," he mumbles before putting a smile on his face. He lifts his head and places kisses all over my face.

He pulls away before wrapping his arms around my body and pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too," I reply as he presses a kiss to my forehead. A smile spreads across my face as I lean my face into his chest, and his hand rubs circles in my back.

"Jake's gonna be okay," Simon whispers as my eyes become droopier. "He has some of the best doctors, and the best support from his loving sister."

"Thank you Sim," I say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it in my own, "for everything."

"Of course," he whispers back as I entangle our legs together.

"I wanna thank you and the other boys," I admit, not quit sure what I'm saying. I'd thought about throwing a party, but I wouldn't even know where to start. "I don't know. Maybe, with a party of some sort. I know it's weird to ask for your help, but could you help slightly?" I question while looking up at Simon. His eyes are closed and he looks quite cute.

"I love parties," he chuckles, his chest vibrating against my cheek causing me to smile. "Of course I'll help Jayd."

3.25.17

oh damn I didn't realise how much I missed this book.

but I'm gonna go through my previous chapters and figure out wtf I'm doing and then longer updates will follow.

I'm genuinely so thankful for your guys' support and tyssssssm for 38k reads

aspen <3